Lunch in Kennesaw/Marietta area?

Buck

***Updated Again***

I know there are several of us in the area of Kennesaw and Marietta. Any takers for lunch?

As of now - Olde Towne Grille - Kennesaw - Thursday March 1st @ 11:30am

***IMPORTANT ***

Okay, now head counts... This is what I have so far and if I need to add or remove anyone let me know.

They have 1 single table that will seat 12. If more than that we need a change in venue.

Updated - Tue. - 2-27 - Anymore folks we'll need to move down the road to Hooters...

Likely:
Buck#4
DRB1313
SmokyMtnSnmoke
Al33
243Savage
Ta-Ton-ka chips
DanTroop2000
DaculaDeerDropper
Jim Thompson :rofl:

Possible:
BradM
ddavis1120
Buckbuster
tcoker

Last edited:

SmokyMtnSmoke

Do it week after next 'cause I want to come but will be 'doin' Disney next week w/ my kid for winter break. :banana:

Buck

I though I was supposed to start this thread. ::ke: Oh, never mind. :bounce: I've heard of that place. :bounce:

243 after three days I finally gave up on ya... ::ke: :D

Seriously, if I had suggested this place many would have said I cheated cause it’s a 2-minute commute for me.

SMS that date sounds good to me. Not this Thursday, but next would be March 1st, is this correct? If so, that works for me.

Kennesaw Hooters - Thursday, March 1st. - 11:30am. This date work for most others??? :huh:

Last edited:

Buck

I like chicken.

You know your a redneck when two pickups pull up side by side in Sports Authority parking lot and swap deer kill stories and photos for an hour. ::ke: :bounce:

"I likes chickin' too." :biggrin2:

Ohhh!... By the way 243, that 2-minute commute is round trip too... :rofl:

DRB1313

We can order 243's chicken so it will be ready for him, then iffin he can't eat it all in time we can finish it for him.

Eddy M.

GONetwork Member
I'm game but --Mondays is the only day ever open for me so I'll watch and see what day you pick- ---BUT------ I'ts a GREAT idea