Just returned, thanks for

Georgiaastro

The prayers. I just returned a couple of hours ago from Spanish Town,Jamaica on a mission trip with Stewart missions. It was my first airplane trip and my first mission trip and I truelly enjoyed it. We returned 2 days early because the pastor that was out team lead mother in law was in critical condition and we decided he needed to be at home. I think he preached 5 or 6 services while we were there. During the day we would visit schools and have devotion with them. I think me and my brother in law talked at 7 schools in 3 days, including primary and high schools. I have never been made to feel so humble until after I spoke at one of the schools for primary, (I believe these were 6 to about 10 or 11 year olds) but 2 young ladies of about 8 or 9 years of age came up to me afterward and ask if they could talk to me. They told me they wanted to thank me for talking to them about Jesus and the gospel. I'm 6 foot 5 inches tall and if you don't think that want bring you to your knees. They wanted to give this big old Forsyth county guy a hug. Needless to say I had me a cry that evening while I was by myself. I was so nervous about speaking in front of the children especially when it could be as many as 7 or 8 hundred kids, but the children would stand there and listen to every word.

We would go to church at night and you talk about some meetings we had. We stuck out like a sore thumb, but those people made me feel like I was at home at my own church and maybe even a little freer.

Again I would like to thank you for the prayers, but if you would say a few prayers for the children of Spanish Town, Jamaica I would really appreciate it. I was so blessed to be able to go and received so many blessing from meeting the people especially the children. They were poor kids but they didn't know that because they were so rich in Gods love.

God I pray for our children of all races and nations!!!!

Larry

Flash

Actually I Am QAnon
I wished the youth (and adults) of America were hungry for the gospel.

Larry thanks for sharing with us and more importantly with them.

Woody's Janitor

Thank you Larry for doing God's Will of sharing the Gospel!!!

Preacher2671

Great job Larry. I knew that you guys were going to be blessed and it sounds as if you were. I hope all goes well with the mother-in-law as well. Who knows maybe we'll get to go down there at the same time in the future. My prayers are always with the people of Jamaica for the way they have touched my heart. Keep up the great work and you shall be rewarded.