Newborn sick.....

Mrbowdeadly

Need some prayers.

Please pray for my cousin Dennis. His new son was born the other day and has very low glucose levels and a purple hue to his skin. They are trying to determine what is wrong with him. I have been praying hard, but need your help. Please send your prayers for Joshua Thomas Maio (may-o).

Thanks and god bless,

MBD

Al33

Mbd,

Did so and will continue to do so for Joshua and his family.

This request, like the one for Walkie Talkie's daughter as well as others for children are the ones that compel me to go to my knees.

May God deliver this child from whatever ails him and grant him wonderful health. May He also give peace to the parents as they endure this trial. Amen.

Al ::;

Mrbowdeadly

There are many forums on Woodys, but I know this one is the most powerful. Thank you all for your continued prayers, and I will keep you informed.

MBD

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
You got it from here. May God Bless.

Meriwether Mike

Prayers sent for young Joshua and his health.

Mrbowdeadly

Been keepin tabs....

Baby seems to be doing better. Glucose levels are rising and color is getting better. Prayers are powerful and obviously influencing this little mans life. Thanks to all and I will keep updating.

MBD

QuakerBoy

Hoping and praying this child :( ::;

Mrbowdeadly

Hope, but no good news. Evidently initial ideas are that his two major arteries that feed the heart are crossed. He is in a hospital in Ohio, I can't remember the name, but it is supposed to be top notch. They are going to have to operate now, and again in six months. Please pray fellas (and ladies), I know it can change things. I am praying hard, it is not easy to imagine this situation for me, and my wife is pregnant now with my fourth son. Lets band together and show everyone the power of the lord.

Thanks deeply,
Jason (MBD)

HuntinTom

Retired Moderator
Prayers banded together with the rest for little Joshua Thomas and family...

Walkie Takie

Prayer needed for baby.

prayer's needed for newborn Evie Johnson , some small problems , still at hospital in snellville , coming home wed , mom & dad very worryed about leaving, baby for a few more day's w/t

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Prayers for both are on the way. May God Bless.