How did you?????

H

HT2

Find Woody's......

I know this has been talked about before, but I figure it would be good to do it again, since we've all had to re-register and we might also be gaining a few new members......

OKIE DOKIE??????? :eek: :eek:

HuntinTom

Retired Moderator
Through the old GON site... I found the GON site just as it was ending and they were referring folks over to Woodys...

L

loouuii

I booked a trip with TritonMike on Allatoona and he told me about this site. I then went to the GON web page and found the link for Woodys. :clap: :flag:

leo

Retired Woody's Mod 7/01-12/09
HuntinTom said:
Through the old GON site... I found the GON site just as it was ending and they were referring folks over to Woodys...

Ditto, HT saved me some typing:clap:

leo

Skipper

Banned
When I first began to plan my web site, the software vendor pointed me to Woodys as an example of their product.

Skipper

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
GON site said visit Woodys and I did.

LKennamer

At work

Heard about it through work....my last job, not my current!

H

HT2

I just happened to go to the "GON" website and ran across it......

I never even knew what a huntin' forum was before then.......

Good Move I'd say.... :)

Jeff Phillips

I was looking for a lease and a buddy told me to look on Woody's.

I had to register to read the leases. I really didn't plan to get hooked ::huh:

Couldn't do without this place now :p ;) :D

beretta

From Woody, I was trying to find Lake Russell WMA. Stopped by his shop and he gave me a flier. The rest is history :bounce:

beretta:D

BANDERSNATCH

Through the old GON site. When they were closing that site down someone recommended the Woody's site. Glad they did.

Bandy

Woodsong

I must be the only one that can't remember how I found Woody's. I think I was googling for using grunt tubes or something and Woody's popped up in the results??

WHo knows...it's like asking an addict when he first tried his favorite addiction..so long ago, who can remember???

:D

Glen

I think it was when I was looking at the Oneida bows last year. Can't say for sure but it is a nice place to hang out a couple times a week.