What Happened to "Z-93 Radio"????????

H

HT2

Tommy......

I guess it is.....

I only found out about the name change after the Falcons game last week.......I was listening to the show after the game and they kept sayin' "DAVE FM".......I'm like.....HUH????

I'm sure the Classic Rock is still there.......Just name change......I reckon.... ::huh: ::huh:

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
They are playing everything now. I think 96 Rock is now the Classic Rock station.

Jeff Phillips

I liked to old format.

They lost me when they made the change ::huh:

'80 and 90's rock AIN"T TOO CLASIC!!!!

Bucky T

GONetwork Member
It stinks!!

Along with all of Atlanta radio now. No more classic rock. Man, it get's worse and worse every year. Before to long 96 rock is going to be history and the whole dang city will be playing that hip hop ** all the time. Oh, I forgot about rap too!!!

The morning shows stink too!!! I've gotten to the point I just listen to Neal Bortz and the Kimmer.

Tommy

H

HT2

Tommy.....

UT-OH!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's when you know you're gettin' old......

You would prefer to listen to "TALK RADIO" over music!!!!!!!!!!!! :bounce: :bounce:

I've been there for a couple of years now..... :confused: :bounce: :rolleyes: :eek:

JerryC

I like the music better now. They're playing stuff that didn't used to get airplay but deserved it. The morning show, Bob and Tom, is the worst thing I've ever heard. -JerryC

W4DSB

105.3 real radio talk FM turned latino over night this week too.....
soon it'll be CD's or Nothing as far as music goes

Hawg

Banned
The Macon station plays pretty good music. 106.3.. I can get as far north as I-675 to 285.

Ive got satillite radio in my Z-71 and usually dont come off that. $29.00 every three months. :cool:

W4DSB

is that the station that hosts the redneck games?

Sterlo58

Rock ended in 1979. :fine: :rofl: