10 Knives Just Finished

IFLY4U

I finally got a enough of the wifes honey do items done to be able to get back to making knives. These are almost finished.

Attachments

• 10 knives resized MAR 07 042.jpg
    10 knives resized MAR 07 042.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 2,225
  • 6 Knives MAR 07 010.jpg
    6 Knives MAR 07 010.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 2,207
  • BB knife MAR 07 030.jpg
    BB knife MAR 07 030.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 2,211
  • DS Knife.jpg
    DS Knife.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 2,182
  • file side view.jpg
    file side view.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 2,153

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Excellant work!! How bout a closeup shot of that little sweetheart in the upper left hand corner in the top pic.

IFLY4U

Upper left close up

Helle Polar blade, Axis Stag and brass.

Attachments

• V Spaulding knife.jpg
    V Spaulding knife.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 2,153
  • VSpaulding Knife.jpg
    VSpaulding Knife.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 2,102

boneboy96

Gary, you have outdone yourself yet once again! I'm liking that one on the bottom left (10 pic shot)...that is the one you made up for me...let me know where to send $ to and how much and I'll get this moving for ya. Thanks BB96

IFLY4U

BB96, That one is yours and is standing by for shipment.

4th one down on left and all 5 on the right are still available.
Gary

boneboy96

payment sent via PayPal...:clap:

Jasper

WOW! Truly talented dude right there! :yeah:

Burl E.

Those are F-I-N-E fine, fine , fine!!!
:cool: :clap: :cheers:

IFLY4U

3 left. 4th one down on the left and the 2nd and 4th one down on the right.

tgriffin

Never did see any prices??

IFLY4U

PM sent

boneboy96

received mine today Gary...once again, Thanks...stunning work! :cool: SCAREY SHARP TOO!

IFLY4U

Thanks for the kind words. I try to make every knife one that I would be happy to carry.

frankwright

I bought the bottom right knife in the picture from Gary. It is even prettier in your hand than looking at it on the computer.

I already had a plain Helle knife and knew how well it performed on deer and hogs. The Helle uses a laminated blade which makes it easy to sharpen and stays sharp.

Getting a chance to have the good characteristics of the blade plus all the upgrades to the blade, let alone the beautiful handle in a reasonable priced package was more than I could stand.

As pretty as this knife is, I bought it to use and it will be on my belt or in my pack when I am in the woods.

Thanks Gary!

hey Gary, interested in the curved handle on the top right

IFLY4U

Mwalker, it is already sold and on its way to Hawaii. I will be making more of them in the future but I will be in St Louis on business all next week. PM me and I will be checking the forum while I am gone.
Gary

holton27596

I got the one on the right in the middle. Absolutely beautiful. I got to use it yesterday to help cut up a hog. It cut through the meat like it was butter! Thanks again Gary.

Latest posts