PDA

View Full Version : Hey All From Dublin GA

cddogfan1
03-22-2007, 12:01 PM
Just wanted to introduce my self. Live in Dublin area hunt and fish Laurens County pretty hard. Like to deer hunt (especially with handgun) live to turkey and duck hunt. But will hunt anything that gets me out of the house. Just recently started going hog hunting with dog and catching them with a buddy. Starting to see that becoming an addiction too. Fish a few local ponds not much on lake fishing. Have a boat but not any realexperience lake fishing. Use my boat mostley to set limb lines in the Oconee. Boat is a 1652 G3 w/ 60 hp. Open to fishing trip if some one is willing to teach me how to lake fish. Any way thats my quick story.

irishleprechaun
03-22-2007, 12:04 PM
small world with this internet thing huh?

snuffy
03-22-2007, 02:51 PM
Welcome to the forum

BOW'D UP
03-22-2007, 03:48 PM
welcome, i was born in dublin.now live in fla.grew up fishing the creeks and rivers around there. who needs lake fishin with the oconee and the ohopee close. you must not plan on bein married long with all those hobbys:)

jbrooker
03-22-2007, 05:05 PM
welcome to the forum

Lostoutlaw
03-22-2007, 06:20 PM
Welcome, need I say more?

cnichols33
03-23-2007, 01:54 PM
Just wanted to introduce my self. Live in Dublin area hunt and fish Laurens County pretty hard. Like to deer hunt (especially with handgun) live to turkey and duck hunt. But will hunt anything that gets me out of the house. Just recently started going hog hunting with dog and catching them with a buddy. Starting to see that becoming an addiction too. Fish a few local ponds not much on lake fishing. Have a boat but not any realexperience lake fishing. Use my boat mostley to set limb lines in the Oconee. Boat is a 1652 G3 w/ 60 hp. Open to fishing trip if some one is willing to teach me how to lake fish. Any way thats my quick story.

Welcome to the forum. I from Vidalia. Shoot me a PM and maybe we can get together and wet a line.

Chris

cddogfan1
03-23-2007, 06:37 PM
Hey irishleprechaun it is a small world i see you live in white county ga. Funny thing is I lived there for a few years when I was a young kid. Cnichols I will give you a pm soon and set up a fishing date. But will have to let the gobblers cool down first.

reddwil
03-23-2007, 09:51 PM
Welcome aboard, hope you enjoy the fire

greene_dawg
03-26-2007, 12:32 PM
Welcome. My folks live in Dublin off of 19. I'll be down there Easter weekend trying to pull some out of turkey creek.

jasonw
03-26-2007, 01:14 PM
welcome aboard neighbor!