I need some ideas

reddwil

Been trying to come up with a new project to build. I been going through all sorts of different plans, books and the net, and nothing is jumping out at me. I think I got woodworkers block.:crazy:

What are ya'll working on right now? I need some ideas.

COCHISE

You could buid my wife a side-board table thingy for the dining room. She asked me to do it but I got no skills nor do I know what one is.:eek:

huntnnut

GONetwork Member
You could build me a cherry finished wine glass holder that hangs from the ceiling if you like.

If you're interested, I have some plans or should I say hand drawn sketches available. Just let me know how much and I'll pay you for it.

reddwil

See, Thats the problem. I got plenty of things everybody else wants me to build for them. I want to building something for reddwil for a change. Just don't know what.:huh:

reddwil

Not a bad idea there GA1dad.Gonna have to look into this. Sounds like it would simple and cheap

GA1dad

Yup, I thought it was kinda neat. The only issues I have is the guy said he mounted the axle directly to the plywood floor and also the tongue is "screwed" to plywood. I could not comfortably tow something like that. But it would be easy enough to find a "cheap" trailer frame which to build onto. Let me know if you try it, I'd like to see detailed pics of the process.
Jay

IFLY4U

I need my back porch turned into a sunroom.

GA1dad

Thanks RangerDave!!!! Awesome site! If I keep reading,,,,,,, I'm gonna have to build one myself.

crackerdave

You're welcome,GA1dad.I bought one half finished and I'm still working on it!
Sorry,reddwil - I didn't intend to hijack your thread.

CAL

Items are endless......Sofa table,pie safe,hope chest or cedar chest,whatnot,shaker shelves,display cabinet,jewelry box to name er few.Then there are book shelves,cabinets of all kinds,toy box,flower box,the list goes on forever.

reddwil

Dang...what have ya'll got me into. I've spent the past two days researching teardrop campers. The web sites ya'll posted are great.

GA1dad

Me too!!!! Them thangs is right neat.

earl

Banned
IF YA LL DECIDE TO BUILD TEARDROPS GIVE ME A SHOUT. I HAVE ALL THE ALUMINUM SIDING, WINDOWS AND DOOR FROM AN OLD SCOTTY TRAILER I D SELL REASONABLE. BY THE WAY, YOU CAN ALSO GET PLANS BY SEARCHING POPULAR MECHANICS ARCHIVES. GOOD LUCK