Swap offshore Fishing Trip for ???

CPO

I'm looking to swap an offshore fishing trip for some type of hunt this fall. I'm open to pretty much anything, but prefer a Quality Deer hunt and/or maybe a good duck or upland game hunt. This would be for 2 maybe 3 guys. I'm open to any ideas...

As far as the fishing goes, the trip would be in the Gulf just below Tallahassee in NWFL. Depending on the time of year you come you could expect to catch Grouper, Snapper and King Fish. Some other fish we commonly catch are Amberjack, Cobia, and a variety of others. If inshore fishing is your thing, Red Fish and Trout are also pretty common catches.

I by no means am a pro capt or anything like that, but we do manage to catch a few fish! Just looking to see if anybody may want to swap a trip with a couple good ol' boys from NWFL.

CPO

Update

We had a couple buddies come down from Kansas this past weekend. Here's a couple pics of what we did.

Attachments

• 100_1151.JPG
    100_1151.JPG
    238.1 KB · Views: 535
  • crew.jpg
    crew.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 530

CPO

Carabelle

Mostly out of Carabelle and surrounding area on a 25' Contender. The grouper are THICK right now.....but it's hunting season!!