Gwinnett Lunch 4/18

Ol' Red

Banned
Same place as usual I'm assuming....

Red

SnowHunter

Scooter had said maybe somewhere else besides Shanes. I guess we could have it there, or somewhere else.
Any other suggestions for places?

Nathan, Me and the kids will be there again hopefully!!

Nic

dutchman

Scooter had said maybe somewhere else besides Shanes. I guess we could have it there, or somewhere else.
Any other suggestions for places?

Nathan, Me and the kids will be there again hopefully!!

Nic

So, who died and made Scooter the boss?:rofl:

The good thing about Shane's is that you step to the counter upon your arrival and order. No serious waiting. In and out quickly. I like it. It's the only place we've been that I don't wind up losing two hours on lunch.

SnowHunter

The good thing about Shane's is that you step to the counter upon your arrival and order. No serious waiting. In and out quickly. I like it. It's the only place we've been that I don't wind up losing two hours on lunch.

good point....it is fast service. Guess its Shanes again!

Ol' Red

Banned
OOOOOOO YEAH, that reminds me. Hooters is having a bathing suit competition on the 19th......Scoot, didn't you want to change venues....?

Red

Ol' Red

Banned
It at the one on Holcomb Bridge though....

Red

60Grit

OOOOOOO YEAH, that reminds me. Hooters is having a bathing suit competition on the 19th......Scoot, didn't you want to change venues....?

Red

Yep, but I'd for sure scare everybody off if I showed up in a two piece with a thong......::ke:

60Grit

So, who died and made Scooter the boss?:rofl:

I think SHS did, or maybe he just smells that way. I can't tell, last lunch he was at he just sat there didn't say anything and didn't move. I was wondering if he was still alive then???...:eek:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
I'm in. I could do Shane's since I missed the last one, but there are other places.

Nugefan

Yep, but I'd for sure scare everybody off if I showed up in a two piece with a thong......::ke:

NOooooooooooooooooooooooooooo .......::ke:

stev

Banned
johny carinos.Next to bass pro then go shoppin at bps.

stev

Banned
just a thought .I may be able to come if yall decide where.Cant let it interfer with my huntin of course.Gotsa lot walkin at the new club soon.

parkerman

I will try to come as well. Just let me know where. Any of the above mentioned are ok with me. Frontera was good, but it just takes a little longer.

Kdog

4/17??? I am in meetings all day every Wednesday. :banginghe :banginghe :banginghe

Have not met most that have replied and would like to.

Kdog