Took the day off....

Booner Killa

from hunting:crazy: :crazy: . I am flat out exhausted. This will only be the third day I've missed since the season started. It's been a heck of a good time but man, I'm whooped!!! I slept til almost 7:30 and got up and wished I would've gone hunting;) . I've seen three hit the ground this year so far, one of which was mine and hope to see a couple more!!!!! Anybody else been hunting so much they just have to sleep in one day?? I can't wait til the morning. I'll be back after em!!!!:cool:

wack em

Being a college student i have only been able to hunt four mornings so far this year, I have been blessed though to have seen six hit the ground which two have been my own bow kills. I am leaving school at 11 when i finish my test and im going to make good firday a two day holiday. With the cooler weather comming i hope to make the birds live hard the next few days.

turk2di

Dedicated turkey hunting is tuff. Not surprisengly, i get no sympathy from the wife on that certain fact. But a break is necessary to recharge ur batteries. Besides, hunting yourself into the ground increases the safety hazard to yourself. I'll b off for nearly 3 weeks, but i will take a break now & then!

hootinga

booner killer you must be a firefighter thats the only people i know that can have that many days to hunt.

Hoyt man

or a teacher

mpdinnen

I see Wak EM is a college student as well. some advice Schedule your classes around turkey season. I have School all day Monday and Wednesday so I can spen as much time in the woods as possible. My lease is 3 hours aways so I hunt all the WMAs in the orlando area. Hunted south zone first 4 mornings, went to colorado, came back and hunted the first 9 days of central skipped monday went tuesday and headed to georgia on wednesday night until sunday. Got to start catching bait tomorrow for a tournament soo im gonna slack off now. So far got 18 turkey hunting mornings under my belt this year!

Arrow3

I slept in this morning as well....Thought the weather was gonna be worse then what it was....GobblingDawg went in where I had hunted the lasttwo mornings and smoked a3 yo!! :yeah:....Glad he got him one though....I'll hopefully be back after them in the morning!

short stop

I did some dirt work on the side for a buddy of mine -- I took the morning off as well . I am back in action tommorow .I gotta go find a bird for Jody to shoot Sat :D

GobblingDawg

I slept in this morning as well....Thought the weather was gonna be worse then what it was....GobblingDawg went in where I had hunted the lasttwo mornings and smoked a3 yo!! :yeah:....Glad he got him one though....

Why don't you make it sound like I went to YOUR spot next time?!?!?
:huh: :rolleyes: :crazy: ::ke: :rofl:

One of my goals for the rest of this year (besides killing two more long beards) is to find you a spot on BF Grant that you can call your own so you will stay out of mine!!!!!
:rofl: :whip: :D :yawn:

Go Dawgs and thank God for turkey season,
GobblingDawg

Arrow3

Why don't you make it sound like I went to YOUR spot next time?!?!?
:huh: :rolleyes: :crazy: ::ke: :rofl:

One of my goals for the rest of this year (besides killing two more long beards) is to find you a spot on BF Grant that you can call your own so you will stay out of mine!!!!!
:rofl: :whip: :D :yawn:

Go Dawgs and thank God for turkey season,
GobblingDawg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Then all Id hear is how you "put" me on one if I killed one...:bounce:

DaddyPaul

I have only missed one morning thus far since March 17th and that was at the request of my bride. I willingly obliged.........................I can sleep at work!