I shot this Bobcat while deer hunting

Slug-Gunner

Why You...."TRO--" .... "Great Footage"!

Really GREAT FOOTAGE! :clap: :clap:

I really liked when he spotted you and acted like he was thinking....
"Now, if I can just turn around and quietly sneak out without being spotted."

sweatequity

thanks

the exact reason for me logging in several times a day...awesome

leo

Retired Woody's Mod 7/01-12/09
MD That's great footage

it kinda gives meaning to the term "slink away":)

Thanks a bunch for sharing:clap: :clap:

leo

gabowman

Now there's something you dont always see.....and to actually get it on film is awesome. Thanks for sharing it with us.

GB

rich-n-tone

Mike,
Really cool, was that the Beaver Dam stand? You need to show me how to put video clips on Woody's.
Phillip

Meriwether Mike

I like the staredown and then when he turned he never looked back like you did not see him. Nice video there Maddog!

Bucky T

GONetwork Member
That was cool!!!

He didn't waste anytime pegging you in that tree!!

I enjoy seeing a bobcat just as much as seeing a big buck in the woods. I bet he didn't make a sound coming or going.

Thanks,

Tommy

Schulze

uh I would remove any footage of that FAST. You committed a crime by using a big game firearm on a fur bearing animal. Just letting ya know.

Wade Chandler

That's a really cool video :clap: , maybe my next investment will be in a digital video camera to take hunting... yeah, well maybe I will just have to enjoy everyone else's videos since I'm a poor college student.

Schulze,
He didn't shoot the bobcat with a rifle, he "shot" it with his video camera. If you haven't watched it you need to it's really cool.

J Ferguson

Good show Mike I'm gonna get me one video camera's just as soon as I can figure out how to get allthat crap up in the tree with me might have to start leaving my bow at camp so I can :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Do wont one real bad hope maybe this christmas.

TurkeyCreek

Thanks guys...

i was kinda lucky to get that on film. that was one of those afternoons when i had deer around me all afternoon. i was filming a button-head that was right under my stand when he pops his head up and looked toward the swamp then took off. i'm thinking a big buck is coming so i put the camera down and grabbed my gun. when i saw that it was a bobcat i eased my gun down and didn't get the camera on till he was almost on me. it was pretty neat the way he slipped back out after he saw me.

phillip...yeah, that was on the beaverdam stand...

FL Dawg.....uh...i was filming..

schultz... :huh: