That hurts!!!

gobblingghost

I just got off line buying my Fl. Turkey hunting licence. That hurt my feelings 260.09. OUCH:banginghe I just hope I'm able to connect with an Osecola. ::; I leave Thurs. at lunch heading to central Fl. to "chas dem dar beerds"

blindhog

I just got off line buying my Fl. Turkey hunting licence. That hurt my feelings 260.09. OUCH:banginghe I just hope I'm able to connect with an Osecola. ::; I leave Thurs. at lunch heading to central Fl. to "chas dem dar beerds"

:bounce: You gots da cash Ghost! Quit complaining bout a little change. If ya gonna play wid da big dogs it's gonna take da big Bones! :biggrin2:

Good Luck...to ya

....:yeah:

Ricochet

Good luck down yonder!

ALLBEEF

Can't you get a 3 day license for around $75 - but you may need more than that?

gobblingghost

I will be hunting just north of Tampa on private land. As far as three day permit, it is 75 but you also have to buy a 100 turkey permit. I would have went that way but I am going back down to another ranch next weekend.
Blind your the one with a roll that will choke a mule:pop:

Just 1 More

I will be hunting just north of Tampa on private land. As far as three day permit, it is 75 but you also have to buy a 100 turkey permit. I would have went that way but I am going back down to another ranch next weekend.

May I ask where?? I live on the north end of Tampa.
Good luck with your hunt

blindhog

Ranch is right....turkey ranch, pen raised and let go in front of yo' set-up!! :D