anybody else freeze this morning?

dognducks

Banned
i went out to carrolton this morning and with it being 35 degrees and the wind at 15 mph i froze. i forgot my jacket too! heard one gonbble waaay off. other than that it was dead. dont know about going out this weekend. may just work on clearing out a food plot for deer season.

tiger14

cooooollllllllllddddddddd and windy!!!!!!

dutchman

More of the same cold weather is forecast for the weekend. But by then, I hope they'll have gotten over the shock and will have resumed normal operations for this time of year.:D

Buck&Tom Hunter

I will definately be out there this weekend trying out a whole new piece of land in a very different part of the state.

weathermantrey

I got one this morning at 7:30, it was 44 degrees outside when i woke up. The wind wasn't really blowing here. The turkey I killed was gobbling good and came right in to me after he flew down.

straightshooter

Didn't freeze in Emanuel County this morning, but I also didn't hear a gobble until one cut my call off at 10:15. Called in three jakes and two hens, but no gobblers. The bird that cut me off was really henned up. In fact when I yelped to him, the hens around him really got vocal and pulled them away with them. I was overlooking a food plot and the birds were about 80 yards away in a big clear cut.

Couldn't stay around long enough to see if he would get away from those hens. There will be another day to hunt him though...

GA DAWG

This morning was nothing compared to what the next few days are gonna be!

gabreamfanatic

didnt get out till about midday. wasnt to bad with the temps escipally if you were in the sun but in the shade it was kinda of chilly and very windy in bryan county. debating on weather to go fishing or stay mome but if i do go a sweat shirt will be worn.:flag: :cheers:

BASS1FUN

IT WAS COLD BUT I KILLED OLE PEARL SPURS. NICE BIRD, GOBBLED ONE TIME. 21LB 3 OZ, 11 3/4 BEARD AND 1 1/8 SPURS.