Toot, Toot, Toot... lookin' out my back door! Cold in Treutlen Co.!

Handgunner

Took this shot out the back door a little while ago... We don't see ice much down here, but there's plenty of it right now...

Attachments

• P1290269.JPG
    P1290269.JPG
    70.1 KB · Views: 284

Handgunner

My uncles and cousins just put another 8,000 in the ground last week.... I hope they make it.

They've got another 2,000 on the porch to plant when all this melts and warms up...

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Dang Deltie, that is fine hunting grounds. Nothing like hunting knee high pines!

Jim

H

HT2

Delt......

Nice pic bud!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like a good spot for a Box Stand!!!!!!!!!! :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot:

Handgunner

Tim, Amen. Soon as it warms up, there's going to be a 4x4 shooting house 8-10' off the ground... about 150 yards from my back door -- looking over that stand of pines and about a 5 acre corn field... :D

HT2 said:
Nice pic bud!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like a good spot for a Box Stand!!!!!!!!!! :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot:

bilgerat

Senior
:rofl: delt , ifn your toot , toot, tootin while lookin out the back door Id lay off that chilie with beans if I were you!! ::ke:

H

HT2

Delt.....

Delton said:
Tim, Amen. Soon as it warms up, there's going to be a 4x4 shooting house 8-10' off the ground... about 150 yards from my back door -- looking over that stand of pines and about a 5 acre corn field... :D

That is my favorite kind of area to hunt.....

Young planted pines where you can see for a ways!!!!!!!!

LOVE IT!!!!!!!! :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot:

Handgunner

bilgerat said:
:rofl: delt , ifn your toot , toot, tootin while lookin out the back door Id lay off that chilie with beans if I were you!! ::ke:
*L* Especially while trying to deer hunt!