Met Gun Docc.......

Nitro

Banned
and interrupted his Turkey hunt today....:(

I had been trying to get to the shop for a few weeks with my Encore and an ailing 10/22 CatWhapper....He said to come on up, so I did..

Called Curtis and he called me back from the woods..:hair:

Hate I bothered him on a pretty day. However, he did put the magic on my Encore and the 10/22 will get a re-make......

I also got to meet Steven Farr........both are great guys.

Hope to see you both again soon. Next time, we will go climb some hills after a Goooobler.:flag:

Thanks again Curtis!!! The 22-250 is shooting much better. I really appreciate the time and care you spent on my rifle.

AG

short stop

I make a trip or two every yr to see Curtis . He had to work the mojo on my 20 ga last week and has it shooting like a champ --new Rhino .575 and a new front bead and some barrel straightnin not to mention ordering a a couple boxes of Remington heavishot ammo I was after and could not anywhere , but he sure did . Nothing beats dealing with someone who will go out of their way and help ya on the spot to solve gun problems . I drive bout 1 .5 each way and its well worth the trip .

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
seems I am making a couple of trips a year as well...worth the 2 hour drive

Handgunner

hunter7 said:
what is gun doc's location would like to meet him and have some gun work done

He's in Toccoa, GA.

I've only talked to Curtis over the phone a couple time, and had a few things done by him and I gotta agree with the above. Great guy who knows what he's doing and don't mind going the extra mile or two to be sure it's done right and returned on time.

I plan to meet with him one day. May make a road trip once turkey season is over to get the 870 drilled and tapped.