Duck Calls?

Duck's and Buck's

Allright guys I've tried quit a few calls over the past couple of yrs. and I still can't find one that I just can't do without. I've tried the RNT bunch and a couple of Qwack Whacker's all of which were over 100 smackers and I like 'em just wanted to know what everybody else thought. Double or single reeds or what? Cheap or Expensive?

mdubnik

my duck call preference

the knight and hale bachelorette is a dynamite call. carry it with me 365 days a year.

also, have a new one for you to try out. i just got it, and about 15 hardcore duck hunters have tried it out. they love it. it's by mick lacy. purple. double reed. it's awesome. fairly cheap. may never use another call as long as i live.

just my .02 worth

JDAWG

echo...call Rick Dunn these calls sound nice. I've went through RNT's, Gastons(2nd choice), and swampthing...Echos are sweet!!!!

slimbo

I have several I like, but I havent found one that I like for everything. So I carry a kwack wacker, a RnT and a duck comander cutdown. But I also like my wench. And no these arent all the calls I have. I have a few that suck.

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
Calling is SOOOOO over rated. I use an Illusion, works, why change.

maconducks

over rated in georgia maybe, not a whole lot of times you need to work some mallards, but it is a must in crowded bayou meto in arkansas w/ guys 100 yrds away trying to work the same ducks. I have an RNT short barrell, Gaston wood, and my favorite. duck commander "cut down" $14.99

gacowboy

GONetwork Member
I have had the best luck with RNT (Hunter and original acyrlic) and Primos calls. :flag: :flag: :flag: