RamlinWreck---You tha man

CAL

:clap: Without a doubt he has the best looking avata around this fire!Wonder what he paid those young ladies to pose with him?I couldn't get er coyote to pose with me!&*^%$&#$ :mad:

DanSmith

Banned
CAL said:
:clap: Without a doubt he has the best looking avata around this fire!Wonder what he paid those young ladies to pose with him?I couldn't get er coyote to pose with me!&*^%$&#$ :mad:
as always CAL is right!! :flag:

Hardy

GONetwork Member
Cal, I think you mean Ramblinrack. I have no idea how an ole country boy from Alabama can get this type treatment in Georgia ::huh:

Attachments

• ccccccccccccccccccccccccc.JPG
    ccccccccccccccccccccccccc.JPG
    7.1 KB · Views: 197

huntnnut

GONetwork Member
Hardy,

That's easy! He just doesn't tell them he lives in Alabama... :bounce:

Plus that $20 spot don't hurt either.... ::gone:

Snakeman

Charity Work!

All students in the athletic departments (cheerleaders included) of major colleges are required to perform a certain number of charity work hours! :D :D

The Snakeman

Al33

Snakeman,

When i saw that you had posted to this thread, I knew it was going to be a good one! :clap:

:D :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I sure do miss the little smiley fellow rolling and kicking on his back. :eek:

Al

CAL

I'm with you Al.I miss that little fellow too.A twenty spot?Those young ladies wouldn't look for er twenty spot.
I knew it was rack but I thought wreck sounded better!

Rack,you are the man.Just having a little fun.But,could be a little jealous too. :eek:

Snakeman

Glad you guys realize that my post(s) are just in fun.

Rack----you da MAN! Only way them girls would look better was if'n they's wearin' RED AND BLACK!

The Snakeman

FootLongDawg

I use to think ole Rack's Nathan Bedford Forrest was the best avatar, but this one is definetly better. (Even though they are wearing those "ugly" outfits) :D

ramblinrack

thanks fellers. my wife of 22 yrs is very understanding ....(and i DON'T mean 22 yrs old) she actually loves for me to go huntin or to the ballgames. i have a keeper fer sure. i reckon she figures it does my ol heart good!

;)