500 acres in Pickens County, North GA

Bowzonly

Membership Filled--thanks!!!

500 acres in Pickens, gated club 12 members $800 Adult, no charge for children 16 and under. Not hunted in 2 years, trail cam pics to your email. Plenty of places to camp. This for year round hunting and camping. You get a key to the gate, scout when you want to. There will be about 8 Buddy Stands, the rest will be lockons with climbing sticks and about 4 ground blinds, 15 stand total. Great turkey hunting. Pictures of our the 2 Toms we shot this last weekend to your email. Jim
lazy_s_huntingclub@yahoo.com

Last edited:

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Folks if you have issue with the way a club is run, please PM the member do not post it here.

Jim

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Bowzonly,

They are questioning how you can charge for children to hunt (just not being as nice:D). Maybe a better way to advertise it would be one price for single hunter and another price for a family membership, etc.

Spur????

Jim

Bowzonly

500 Acres

Jim Thompson said:
Bowzonly,

They are questioning how you can charge for children to hunt (just not being as nice:D). Maybe a better way to advertise it would be one price for single hunter and another price for a family membership, etc.

Spur????

Jim
This is a place where you can bring your kid without having to worry about a bunch of drunks, and I've found that a 12 year old hunter can harvest game just like a 50 year old hunter. That is how I justify it.
Jim

Bowzonly

500 Acres

Not full yet, probably another week. Some coming from Florida this weekend to see it.
Jim

UWGduck

Is it 12 members total or are kids different? Like 7 adults, 5 kids equals 12 members? or is it unlimited kids at $500?

BassWorm

This sounds like the property off of Young Loop Rd. Yes? If so, I saw one of your trail cam pics that HCH had and it was a nice buck.
I'm one of your next door neighbors.

Bowzonly

500 Acres

UWGduck said:
Is it 12 members total or are kids different? Like 7 adults, 5 kids equals 12 members? or is it unlimited kids at $500?
I don't think that would be any where near the ratio of adults and kids, but there will be a total of 12 hunters.
Jim

Bowzonly

500 Acres

BassWorm said:
This sounds like the property off of Young Loop Rd. Yes? If so, I saw one of your trail cam pics that HCH had and it was a nice buck.
I'm one of your next door neighbors.
Hi Neighbor, Yes sir that's the place. I've got another trail cam out in other hot places, but the deer signs are everywhere and just about anywhere I put the cam would be a good one.
Jim