looking for club w/in 1hr,30min from gwinnett

bradpatt03

i am looking for a reasonably inexpensive club within an hour and a half drive of gwinnett county. don't care if its north ga, south ga, just looking for somewhere else to go.

Brad I'm not sure how long of a drive it is from Gwinett to the Ocmulgee WMA but I have some good property that I am currently starting a club with that was 3125 of that same WMA. If you intrested send me an e-mail or pm.

sniper13

Brad,
I was just down the road from your new hose today @ Specialty Stone. A guy there told me he had 600 or so acres in S. Lumpkin Co. that he was thinking about giving up due to buying a tract in Oglethorpe Co. It was somewhere around $ 8-9 per acre. He is supposed to let me know if one other members doesn't pick the lease up. They only had 8-10 members, which priced a membership out of my budget.
call me sometime you'r up this way and we'll ride over and talk to him. they wanted to keep membership low, but 600+a. is a Lot of land. Should be able to have 10-15 members if some didn't hunt a lot.
If I hear anything, I'll let you know.

:shoot:

Bowzonly

I have 500 acres about 10 miles west of Jasper, GA. I will have 12 members total. We have many deer and turkey and about 5 miles of ATV trails. We have 12 food plots with rye now and BioLogic in the spring. We'll have 10 club stands and 4 ground blinds, you can also put up your own stand. Membership is $800 per year, not season, you will get a key to the gated property and may visit any time for scouting, camping or hunting. I'll have trail cam pics of the turkeys by Friday and already have many pics of our deer. No alcohol is allowed on our property!
Jim
lazy_s_huntingclub@yahoo.com