Lets go fishing

J Ferguson

Come on fellars I know it's still early and cold but lets start getting fired up alittle come on lets here some storys ,advice ,upcoming tourneys sumthing :huh: :huh: :huh:

guess I'm getting fired up cause we got some tourneys on the sch. now and it just got me thinking about it .....

gotta do sumthing to keep my mind were it aint 100% on turkey hunting gotta split that time a year.........but its coming :yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

Dustin Pate

Administrator
Staff member
Well a couple of days in the 60's will get me to the local lake where I fish. The bass turned on great last year when this happened in February. The end of February to the first week of March will find me fishing for hybrids and whites on the Hooch if the weather is right.

J Ferguson

I hear you Dustin that warm weather tends to set a fire under a feller.. as fer them hybirds that will come around easter up at hartwell fer me thats usally around the tike they start running up the river

mpowell

i've vowed to fish more in late winter/early spring this year. that's tough at times because i'm the head tennis coach at statesboro high and this is a busy time of the year for me.

also, i'd like to fish more at ft. stewart in hinesville. take advantage of the great ponds they have.

anyone know of any great places to bass fish within an hour or so of statesboro??? i'm not looking for lakes, just nice ponds.