bow-only club near athens?...any club near athens?? leases??

ugabowhunter

north or south or east or west,
i will travel within 1.5 hours of athens. i bow hunt a majority of the time so a club will have someone that pays their dues but doesn't really pose a threat of killing the big one. any info would be great. deer/turkey or deer only, i just really want a spot i can count on. public land is great, but it can be frustrating.

electricanhunter

athens

It sure would be nice to find something around athens. I have been trying forever and can never find anything. good luck, if you find something tell me to ;)

Bucky T

GONetwork Member
ugabowhunter,

Ask about a bow only club in Rockdale C. I know it borders up close to the Monestary. I hear there is a wait list for it and may take some time to get in, but it's some of the finest property around.

You might want to make a thread asking about that club. It's about an hour or a little over an hour from Athens.

Tommy

Randy

I have one in Lamar Co. New this year. You can get in a club that is just getting off the ground and you won't have to worry about a club with all the good spots taken. See my thread here "Lease in South Lamar County.

ugabowhunter

randy,
sent you a pm

ugabowhunter

take to the top...had a few responses, and i appreciate them, but still just seeing what else might be out there.

buttplate

Athens Lease

ugabowhunter said:
take to the top...had a few responses, and i appreciate them, but still just seeing what else might be out there.

I have three hunters looking for a club or land in the Athens area. You mentioned that you had had some responses to your thread. Would you pass on any that sound interesting? I live in Monroe and the other two live in Lawrenceville.

My cell is (770) 363-6629. Feel free to give me a call or pass my number to any possibilities.

Thanks for your help.

Brent