marlin 35

BCHunting170

I have a marlin 35 and it has lost a screw out of the side of it. Now every time you cock it it jams. I need to know if there is a place i can get a screw for it without paying an arm and leg.

duckbill

Numerichs ( e-gunparts.com)

or call Marlin. They have a great customer service dept. You can get the number from marlinfirearms.com

whitworth

Intricacies of the Marlin Lever Action

I keep waiting for that little spring (ejector clip) that slides into the bolt, to break. Replaced one years and years ago.

Marlin owners. How long did it take you to get a system down in getting the spring ejector in that guide and into the hole, and slowly push the bolt (breech bolt) into the gun?

I often wondered how many owners cleaned the rifle once, and refused to take the breech bolt out of the rifle, again?

duckbill

I keep waiting for that little spring (ejector clip) that slides into the bolt, to break. Replaced one years and years ago.

Marlin owners. How long did it take you to get a system down in getting the spring ejector in that guide and into the hole, and slowly push the bolt (breech bolt) into the gun?

I often wondered how many owners cleaned the rifle once, and refused to take the breech bolt out of the rifle, again?

Probably because I've done it a thousand times, it goes in pretty easy. I just drop it in the groove and ease it back until the nub drops in it's hole.
The one thing I like about Marlin lever guns, is the ease in which you can completely disassemble them.:flag:

seaweaver

there is a co. that makes a one piece extractor but I forget the name...bear something...I've never had one break!
cw