A few pictures of my Kim Sha shadow L/B

maconducks

Picked it up at the Appling Archers Shoot. I need to get it set up and start shooting. Its a T/D also. 53#@27". I draw 26" so I figure its around 50#.

Attachments

• riser.jpg
    riser.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 243
  • bow.jpg
    bow.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 239

maconducks

Its my first longbow, I've been putting some gt3555 from my recurve thru it and its seems to like them. I'm going to front load the heck out of the arrows when I set this bow up.

reviveourhomes

That looks just like a Fedora Xtreem TD longbow. I bet its a screamer.

maconducks

It will send em down range rather quick. If it wasnt so snakey and hot, I'd try it on some hogs I've got on a routine...

ky_longbow

Russ- good looking bow- heck ill come down and fight off the snakes for ya------- you can kill the BBQ ! LOL

maconducks

yellow flies and snakes..I got em. If we ever get some rain to get this river up, I can pretty much guarantee you a shot at some hogs. They are scattered out right now with so much dry river bottom to root up.

ky_longbow

Russ- im still patiently waiting on my new lewis hollow 3 piece combo longbow/recurve ------------tick tock tick
i just returned from youre fine state a couple of weeks ago- i was down on lake oconnee for a week- very nice country-------was there for work training----------

maconducks

nice place to work! That lake has exploded over the past 10yrs. I'm about 1hr south of that for some hog killin.

ky_longbow

Dang if i knew you were that close - i should have given ya a shout-
would have bought ya a cold one--------:cheers:

1 hour south from there (lake Oconne)wouldnt be a bad drive for me from KY- it was about 420 miles one way or about 7 hours !!!!!

maconducks

When it cools off and/or deer season comes in, I'll give you a shout and maybe you can come down and we will camp on the hog/deer property. I'm also in a club about 20 minutes away and I'm the only bowhunter on 1100 acres (10 total members and 4 are from atl.)

ky_longbow

Russ-
IM IN- just shout !!!!!!!
'preciate it-------heck ill just bring ya a cold one then !!!! LOL