Haralson County 9-18

CharlesH

This morning started off very cool and the wind was very calm, i was able to see one doe slipping through some oaks on the edge of a food plot, but she never came out. Soon after 8 the wind really started to pick up and i saw nothing; not to mention the sun really started to heat things up abut 9:30.

HuntinTom

Retired Moderator
I hunted Haralson as well this mornig Charles - Saw a few does at different times, and had one little spike feeding around me in the middle of a bunch of turkeys for about 15 minutes just before the wind kicked up... :) -- All in all it was a nice morning though...

CharlesH

Good to hear

Glad you had a good morning, i was wondering how you were doing over there. That wind really shocked me when it started blowing like it did, the morning started off so calm i figured it'd stay that way, oh well that's what it's all about.

Dustin Pate

Administrator
Staff member
I was hunting Carroll county this morning and saw nothing. Like you said the wind was something else. It was alot worse than yesterday afternoon.

sr.corndog

Haralson county 9-18

I hunted the bottoms early and came out to eat my beenie weenie and crackers (meal for most all day hunters) and saw no deer. Then returned and did the wind pick up glad I wasn't in a tree stand.
Will tomorrow be less windy? :flag: