Processors in Forsyth/Gwinnett Area?

bowsmith

Need some suggestions if anyone has experience with any processors in the Gwinnett or Forsyth Co. areas? Would prefer someone that bones out the meat as well. ::; Thanks..and Good Luck and Safe Shootin'.

dbodkin

Check the "Woody's Shopping Mall". There is a processor listed there. He's in Buford.

Craig Knight

Bow

If you go to Mikes,off of Buford Dam Rd., you will be satisfied. He does a great job and will also make jerky or slice it for you to make your self.

GeauxLSU

Anybody know if he does link sausage, or anyone near Gwinnett that does?
TIA
Hunt/fish safely,
Phil

Tgow

Wilkes in Forsyth Co. makes link sausage. I had them make some smoke sausage for me the last 2 years. The Wilkes meat market in Suwanee is related to the guy in Cumming, so if you need directions call them.

reylamb

I have taken a bunch of deer to Mike and he does a great job. As far as link sausage, I am not sure, I make my own out of ground meat and then just add the spices using one of the kits from Bass Pro. You would need to call Mike and ask him about it, I just do not remember.

theres a plase in cumming like 2 miles from my house its called wilkes meat market off of 369 but thay have been know for taking some of your meet. last year i killed a 135lbs hog and a 95lbs deer and i came out with barley an thing but there good so but its not worth it.

Kdog

You may also want to check with Mr. Butcher in Between, just outside of Loganville on 78. (770) 267-7523 He is #2 on my speed dial.

Kdog

Jorge

Try Daves Creek Packaging on Daves Creek Road off Old Atlanta Road south of Cumming in Forsyth County. I have been using processors near my club for the last few years and have not been there in a few years. They use to do a really good job for me. I heard the owners sold the business, but also heard the new owners still do deer processing. I also heard that they would make link sausage, which the old owners would not do.

You may also want to consider Sausage World in Lilburn for link sausage.

Good luck,

Jorge

huntfish

Sausage World on Highway 29 does link sausage that is absolutely excellent. Try the Tomato Basil Garlic. :cool: