Perry Turkey Rama?

Randy

OK so the Atlanta show was a bust, at least as far as turkey hunting goes. So who is going to be in Perry this weekend? I'll probably be there Saturday but have not decided for sure yet.

Limbshaker

GONetwork Member
Randy, tell me what to look for, and I'll hunt you up...(other than the short guy with the Woody's hat)...Is that what you said?
..Where can I get a schedule of events, or is there such a thing?
HHH

Randy

I have not found a schedule of events. We could just set a time and place to meet if you like and if we can work it out between us. With all the people there I am not sure we would ever find each other otherwise? Do you know when you will be there?

Limbshaker

GONetwork Member
No, not a time yet. There are several of us going together, on Saturday. I'll know better towards the end of the week. I'll let you know....I'd like to put a face with the name ofat least one of the people that I've lied to....I mean talked to.
HHH

river swamp rat

I'll be there.Don't know if I will buy anything b/c the wife is going with me and she thinks I have got too much already this year. But I always tell her I make it I can spend it (she don't work).

Randy

No. There is usually more in Perry. Course as I say that there will be less!

Gadget

Randy said:
OK so the Atlanta show was a bust, at least as far as turkey hunting goes. So who is going to be in Perry this weekend? I'll probably be there Saturday but have not decided for sure yet.
I was at the Atlanta show all day on Friday. I've been going there for years and that was the least amount of Turkey vendors I've seen, still managed to spend some money though; Bought a few mouth calls from Tommy Walton @ Tom Teasers, a mouth call and Cherry Classic Aluminum from Mike @ Woodhaven, and a signed Camp Caller Box made by Doug Camp who passed away last year.

Sat in on the Sting Team seminar with Mike Pentecost and Jim Pollard.

There should be a lot more vendors in Perry.
I plan on going the the Perry show too, probably on Friday though. If Sat then I'll give you a call Randy. Got your PM about the NWTF convention too.

Last edited:

Timbo

Me and my son are going.Looking forward to the new products.

Timbo

Here is Saturdays line up

10am-12pm calling contest

Noon-Okefenokee Joe(A must see)

Retriever dog show 1pm and 5pm(At the pond)

Jan chase @ 4pm

The sting team @6pm

Jasper

I'll be there Saturday getting my buck and my son's buck scored.

See you guys there.

Arrow Flinger

Limb Hanger said:
I'll be there sat and sun. Swing buy the turkeyhuntersmall booth and say hi! See ya'll there Jason!

I stopped by today but they said you were gone. Hate it I missed you.

Timbo

It was AWESOME

blindhog

Well......here's what I bought:
Turtle shell slate call
Pine Ridge box call
Dad's zebra wood striker
Turkyrama hat and t shirt
Crazy Leg gun support
Sausage dog......

I enjoyed it.

Jeff Phillips

I thought was pretty good.

I bought a Woodhaven Cherry Slate and a Flare Tip Laminated striker, they sound great :fine: