got me another new bow

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
well new to me anyway, i have been looking for a good short take down recurve and finnaly found one a jeffery royal mag hunter. this bad boy is 54" 52# @ 28" and shore is fun to shoot. i will get pics up soon

john

reviveourhomes

Dang John you have been on a roll. You need to get help Brother!!!! LOL

Apex Predator

Where is the photo? I had one just like it, before I learned how to shoot. I would love to have it back.

John Cooper

guy's give a trucker a break ......LOL..... i will post pics in the morn. ....geeeeez no rest for the weary

john

John Cooper

here you go...... the first 2 are the jeffery and the last one is a crooked stic 1pc recurve made by mike miller of indiana

newbow003.jpg

newbow002.jpg

newbow001.jpg

Dub

Been in Jeffery Archery a few times. Nice place and good folks.

That's a great looking bow.

Apex Predator

John,

That Jeffery looks identical to the one I traded a couple of years ago! I guess all those laminated risers look the same huh? What state did that one come from? Maybe the same bow.

John Cooper

apex i think it came out of iowa .........guy named dean buhle ........it sure is a sweet shooter

Apex Predator

That's the same guy I sold mine to. He was pretty sick back then. I guess he's OK? Small world huh?

Apex Predator

Did it come in a custom case? I made one out of a plastic truck tool box, and shipped it with the bow.

John Cooper

dang apex you been reading my e-mail...LOL...yep thats the one ......now your gonna want to buy it back aint ya.....LOL.....what color marker did you use to mark the foam in side the case?......

Apex Predator

I think it was red! Definitely same bow. The box is a "truck box" I believe. Dean was using it to hunt turkeys out of a blind I believe. It's a good bow. I bought it from a guy in Chesapeake, VA back around 96/97 I think. I got a great deal on it. I think I paid $200 and it came with a stringer, which I still have, a dozen nice wood arrows, and some zwickey eskimos! I hope you enjoy it.

Take care, Marty

John Cooper

apex you are right red it is....LOL.....it's so cool to see a bow come back around......this little bow is awesome and smooth draw for such a short bow.......gonna give it a whirl on deer and hogs this year

john

reviveourhomes

WOW, that bow would have been a sweet deal for $200 complete with arrows!