TBG banquet last night

Al33

I had a great time and the turnout was good. The food was outstanding and there were plenty of great prizes donated and raffled off. Good to see some old friends and make new acquaintances.

I suspect it was a great a success to financially support our organization and especially our youth programs because so many raffle tickets were sold.

Our guest speaker, Thad Beckam, entertained us with his primitive skills and experiences. He has taken one P&Y buck among many deer taken with his self made bows, points, and other tools.

bam_bam

i have thad's video, it is good. i woould have liked to have seen him.

DAGATOR16

I also enjoyed the banquet. Time flew for me so I guess that means I really enjoyed it. Maybe we can get things started a little earlier next year and allow for more personal conversation. I feel like I did not get to talk to many new people. I needed to walk around more. On Sunday, I shot on a 3-D course for the first time. It was killer. My thanks to Joel for setting up that opportunity. Wish more of you had taken advantage of the 3-D shoot.
Clay
Clay

Al33

Clay,

Papalapin and I got there at 2;00 PM and even that was not enough time to get to speak to folks like I wanted to. I would like to see it advertised as doors open at 2:00 for fellowship so more would come early. A fellow needs plenty of time to browse all the prizes to be given away.:)