ATTN: Deer Challenge Teams !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

notnksnemor

The Great and Powerful Oz
It has been brought to my attention that some of the members that signed up for the deer contest are not communicating with their respective team members.
I have had a number of people request to join after the deadline had past. If you have not had communication with a member of your team by 8/31/07, please PM me, that member will be disqualified and a new member drawn from the waiting pool. That should allow enough time for individuals that may be travelling, etc. to check in and find their teams. I don't like having to do this, but it is not fair to the remaining team members to go into the season handicapped because of one individual.

If you have a concern or opinion on this, please air it here.

Thanks,
Rick

jblakehunter

I like the idea with it...especially since one of the guys on our team is unresponsive. It's my understanding that the idea in this is to have 3 team members, not 2. I was planning on using it as a learning experience and maybe meet some new hunting buddies, not just a chance at winning something. Go with it!

Rock Bottom

No bout

yea jblakehunter already has a handicap with me being his team mate:p so any help would be great::;
but than again I plan on stickum and stackum:bounce:

notnksnemor

How many are on a waiting list? If there is more than three why not make a new team.

There have been more than enough for new teams. However, the rules were set early and plainly. I feel in order to keep some kind of sanity to this, the rules will have to be followed by everyone. When you have over 100 people sign up for something, the odds are good that not all will follow through due to circumstance changes. That we can correct. I can't see adding teams just because a deadline can't be met.

Rick

davidhelmly

There have been more than enough for new teams. However, the rules were set early and plainly. I feel in order to keep some kind of sanity to this, the rules will have to be followed by everyone. When you have over 100 people sign up for something, the odds are good that not all will follow through due to circumstance changes. That we can correct. I can't see adding teams just because a deadline can't be met.

Rick

For once I agree. ::ke:::ke::eek::eek:

Arrow3

Great rule...Thanks...One of our teammates hasn't responded or been on here for 11 days....

notnksnemor

OK Guys,
This Friday is the deadline I've set.
If you're having trouble getting a teammate to respond, PM me, I'll try and if no response they will be replaced.

Rick

Status
Not open for further replies.