shootin ?

chinquapin

I've been shootin alot lately getting ready as all y'all probably have, I've been having trouble lately though. I've been shootin alot from my knees cause I don't hunt from the trees alot at all anymore and now I'm running into a problem when I go back to shootin standing up. When I'm standing my groups are eratic and when I'm on my knees I'm grouping them good. Why am I having this problem all of a sudden? I'm drawing the same concentrating the same I'm stumped it's frustrating the idiotidiotidiotidiot out of me though. Anyone have this problem or have any info to help please share!
Thanks for reading,
Ben

robert carter

Your more than likely canting your bow more on your knees and have the arrow more aligned with where you are looking whether your meaning to or not. I shoot instictive and don`t see the arrow at all but I can`t shoot with the bow staight up and down for squat.RC

reviveourhomes

I hunt 100% from the ground too. When I first started practicing on my knees or on a chair I would have different groups than if I were standing. I found that I would position my upper body different while shooting from the ground than I did when I was standing. Obviously its not optimal in some hunting situations but try and keep your upper body in the same form as you have while shooting standing up, thats what helped me at least.

chinquapin

right on thanks for the advice fellas I'm a try and get myself on camera if I can find my video recorder. Preciate the advice.