Mercury Verado

GARYRANGER521

Recently purchased a new 521 Commanche with the new Mercury Verado. Man is it ever a rocket. Anyone else have any experience with this engine and the new fly by wire system. Its awesome !!!!!!!! Gary

GADAWGS

I am gonna have to wait for the richer people on this site (namely you :banana: ) to invite me out. Have always wanted a Ranger but they arent exactly designed for duck hunting

GARYRANGER521

Gadawgs

Dont have to be rich,just sign on the dotted line and pay for the rest of your life like I am.lol

Last edited:

Kdog

Did you consider the "ETECH"

:huh: :huh: :huh:

Not that I could afford either, and nothing against the VERADO, but I have heard some amazing things about it (Etech).

I would also like to drool over some pictures if you have some.

Kdog

Last edited:

GARYRANGER521

I`ll post some pictures when I figure out how. I`ve heard some good things about ETECH also but The verado is so quite you have to look at the tach to make sure its running. Gary

treedawg

I've got a friend that has a 31' Yellow Fin center console and he has tripple 275 Verados on it and that baby is SWEET and FAST.

The only problem I see with the Verado's is you need to run premium fuel to get 100% of the rated HP. My friend says it's no more expensive than the tripple Yammy 275 2 strokes he had on his old boat when you factor in the oil needed for the 2 strokes.

I have a pair of Suzuki 4 strokes on center console and I've been pleased as punch with the Suzukis.

TD

Last edited:

GARYRANGER521

PICTURE OF MY NEW BOAT AND vERADO

I`ll try and attach some photos but I am not having much luck at it. Gary

PS; Sorry guys I cant make it work.

Last edited:

GADAWGS

GARYRANGER521 said:
Dont have to be rich,just sign on the dotted line and pay for the rest of your life like I am.lol
Just did that in January on a new duck hunting rig. Wife would kill me if I went for a fishing rig too. This one will have to pull double duty till I find a rich widow

Latest posts