String make'n

fflintlock

Useles Billy’s Clubhouse Maintenance man
Lewis came over yesterday, him, Jacob and I did a little shoot'n, arrows and shoot'n the breeze LOL.
After which Lewis showed me how to make up a flemish twist string. It was not as hard as I had thought it was going to be.
My first string came out a little short for one of my Bear's, so Diane thought she'd give it a try, well, her's came out just right for that bow. She's a string make'n machine too LOL!!!!
She does a real good job of it and said she enjoyed doing it , now I gott'a get her some B-50 string material. ;)
After that, she wanted to shoot the bows some, she use to shoot once upon a time and would like to start shoot'n again. Now she wants her own bow, again, so I gues it's time for me to do a little shopping.
Thanks for the lesson Lewis ! I do appreciate it my friend.
We enjoyed the day.
Jerald

Al33

That had to be a good day. I expect Jacob put you two the test again.:bounce:

Diane, you keep making the strings 'cause folks are always needing some.;) Glad to read you want to start shooting again. We need some more ladies at the TBG shoots.

reviveourhomes

I had fun tto Jerald! Hey just so you know that roll I gave you is B-500, its the same thing as b-50 but its made by brownell I believe. Whats the matter with having neon, glow in the dark orange strings anyway?? LOL

After you showed me the stuff she had made from hemp thread I had a feeling she was gonna catch right on and start making some nice strings.

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
ok some of ya'll are gonna have to move closer to me .......LOL...... all this shooting with others is getting to me.......LOL

reviveourhomes

Hey you can run the truck driving from anywhere....move on over! LOL

John Cooper

taxes bro. taxes ....... i got it made here 3acrs 2 homes and the taxes are like $300.00 a yr. and our place would apraise for around $180,000.00 .......LOL.......

fflintlock

Useles Billy’s Clubhouse Maintenance man
I reckon you'll just have to start "commute'n then John. Diane said she ain't move'n no more, LOL!!
It is a shame you don't live a bit closer though.
I'm thinking about another shoot, later on this fall, or winter.

John Cooper

heck jerald it's only 127.3 miles thats a short trip for me you just say when ......LOL

reviveourhomes

Well heck john if thats the case swing on by the house any time you want, I got a nice blob target courtesy of Al.

$300 for all that??? Heck mine is $1300 for less than an acre and 1 house!! LOL

barzbait

Jerald,
Let me know when you want to have that shoot. I would love to weasel in on the fun, if'n ya don't mind.
Paul