Team 32, from this day forward is now to be known as::

Status
Not open for further replies.

alligood729

After consulting with my teammates, team 32 is now and heretofore known as "Team Living Outdoors"!! My buddies that film the show don't visit here, and since the theme song belongs to me, they agreed and gave me the go ahead. Now, at the end of this thing, after Frank pulls us through:), all ya'll have to promise to watch if you haven't seen it yet!! I'm not so naive as to predict that we will take it all, but I think we will be there at the end, and I don't mean the tail end either!!:cool::cool::cool:

alligood729

WHATS up with my team???? 2 of you need to start pulling your weight around here :whip:

Gimme time!!:bounce::bounce: Season's only 2 weeks old! I've seen deer every time out, just can't get one in range. It'll happen though, without a doubt. I did draw on one I thought was a big doe, at 7:30 one evening, but it was a young 4 point at 10yds!! I'm kinda looking for one deer in particular. Last year he was rubbing cedar trees like crazy, one in particular that was as big around as a paint can. Well, he's back!! I found fresh bark on the ground Friday as I was moving a couple of stands. He's rubbing the same tree. Never fear, I will be stand up and be counted!:cool::cool::cool:

alligood729

Hey Frank, had a doe and a fawn run in on me this afternoon at 6:15. And I mean run, like something was after them. Kinda startled me, they were right on me before I actually heard them, the ground is walked almost clean on the trail they came in on. I jerked around a little too fast and mama saw the movement, stopped at 5 yards, behind a cedar. Gave me the head bobbing deal for a couple of seconds, then hopped off behind baby. The only good thing about it was she didn't spook because of me, and I never did see what might have been after them. Oh yeah, I got another cedar within 15yds of my stand, also big around as a gallon paint can, freshly rubbed!! I hope I run into the buck doing the rubbing!! I'll get started here in a couple of days, and make up for some lost time, get us some points on the board!

Buckaholic2000

Hey guys well i finally got to at least shoot at one on Sat. evening. A doe and yearling came in behind me and the only shot I had was at 40 yds at the yearling a clean miss but I will be back in that stand as there were 5 scrapes and rubs the size of my forearms all up that creek bottom in about a 300 yd strip.

Oh and don't worry the ML won't be comming out this year.

Hey guys well i finally got to at least shoot at one on Sat. evening. A doe and yearling came in behind me and the only shot I had was at 40 yds at the yearling a clean miss but I will be back in that stand as there were 5 scrapes and rubs the size of my forearms all up that creek bottom in about a 300 yd strip.

Oh and don't worry the ML won't be comming out this year.

Don't you hate it when a friend comes to you for advice on a stand and kills a deer before you this season.:bounce::rofl:

Just 1 More

Whats the word guys?? How are we doing?? I killed 2 does.. spending next week at camp so hopefully it will be time for Mr Buck...
What about you guys??

alligood729

Whats the word guys?? How are we doing?? I killed 2 does.. spending next week at camp so hopefully it will be time for Mr Buck...
What about you guys??

Hey Frank! I have passed at least 10 shots this week alone, the buck I've been waiting on has finally been seen! Main frame 8, at least 3-4 inches outside the ears, big bodied, and good mass to the antlers. Only problem was, I didn't see him! My buddy passed the property, and the joker was standing in open pines, 25yds from the road, at 11:00 last Wed morning. Gives me hope though, Friday afternoon, I had 2 spikes chasing the same doe back and forth, slobbering and grunting for all they were worth, and saw 8 deer in 45 minutes. I've already passed on one good young 8pt, and I hope the big boy comes thru in the next few days, I don't think he is quite ready in my woods, but it won't be long. I'll still get my does before season ends!! Call again!:):)

Status
Not open for further replies.