Iraqi hostages....

GeauxLSU

As you may have heard one of the two American hostages has been beheaded. I can not imagine the anixiety their families go through. That woman and 13 year old daughter in Marietta must surely now be paralyzed with fear. I'm sure you all are, but remember them in your prayers. It is inconceivable to me that God will have mercy on the souls of these murderers, but His will, will obviously be done. ::; :confused:
Hunt/fish safely,
Phil

TurkeyCreek

Phil,

yep, that is just another despicable act that those barbarians have committed.
we have and will continue to pray for the hostages and their families.

Al33

Will continue to pray Phil

Folks, I really have a hard time with this. So much so I often just try to put it out of my thoughts. Just seeing the poor souls sitting in front of the bast---s knowing that the hostages know they are about to be beheaded simply rips me apart.

Maybe I need to talk about it, not really sure, all I know is that I cannot seem to mourn enough for the victims and their families. It gets me so depressed I have to move on to other thoughts, then I feel like I am being apathetic.

God help them please. ::;

And yes, I typed around the filter.

GeauxLSU

Al,
I know exactly what you mean. My pathetic brain and my obviously protected life up to now, does not allow me to even imagine on any level the horror that the captives go through, the unbelievable gut wrenching anguish their families go through, or the evil disconnect the captors display. I mean I really TRY and imagine those things, and it's like my brain shuts down and I get an overwhelming sick feeling in my stomach. It is truly the definition of 'inconceivable' to me. I can not and will not watch the videos out of respect for their families. I can not imagine if I had a love one come to such a horrific and degrading end, the added sorrow and humiliation of knowing the entire world was watching it. :(
We have all become so desensitized to violence but this is no movie. It is real. It is just so incredible tragic. I'm sure that man's wife and his 13 year old daughter are living a thousands deaths today and my heart cries for them. I'm praying for a miracle... ::;
Hunt/fish safely,
Phil

BANDERSNATCH

If they ever catch these guys, I know what the punishment should be if they are found guilty.... :)

Let them know that they will have their heads cut off in advance... and let them watch each of the other guys being beheaded.

Bandy

Jim McRae

I'm sick of seeing this and something needs to be done to stop it. And I know all you pro Bush people will jump all over me for this, but it starts at the top. Now, I'm not pro Kerry either, so don't start, right wingers. But W is the President and these people are Americans and I'm disgusted this is happening. But for Pete's sake, why don't all the Americans get out of Iraq in the first place. I mean everyone, leave that God forsaken desert alone and let those folks behead themselves. This subject really ticks me off.

Jim M.

H

HT2

Jim.....

I'm with you.....

I feel for the situation that "those" hostages are in.......No question about it.....

But, "THEY" knew better than to be there.........

The "ONLY" American's that should be over there are the "SOILDERS"!!!!!!!!!

They knew it was "HIGH RISK" and They knew there was a "POSSIBILITY" of "DANGER"!!!!!!!!!!!

When you play with the bull.......Sometimes you get the "HORNS"!!!!!!!!!

I may sound like I'm "hard-hearted" and all......But, I ain't........

It's really just common sense......They knew they should have left.......They didn't...... :( :( :(

GeauxLSU

GeauxLSU

He is apparently gone.
God please comfort his family and bring his soul to rest... :( ::;
Hunt/fish safely,
Phil

TurkeyCreek

al,

i know exactly how you feel. from the first time they showed a hostage being held like that, then the video that was put out with the actual execution of that first hostage. it just made me mad and sick at the same time. just made me want to kill all those bast-rds..

i know of an ex co-worker who is over there now as a contractor and when they first announced about a hostage that was from georgia thought of him.