Green top hunting club in Laurens

matthewsman

I see their ad in GON year after year,good or bad?If you aren't comfortable posting about them,PM me and let me know....thanks, donnie

gadeerwoman

I would be a little worried about a club that has to keep a 'need members' ad going 12 months a year. I've wondered about a couple ads that run all year long in GON too. I've never seen anyone on here who was a member of it.

Just 1 More

Their add runs in the Tampa Tribune EVERY week ALL year long...
I posted on this club a while back. My suggestion .... RUN,,, and FAST,, Far far Away.. ::gone: Of course, They could have changed since I was ALMOST a member. :rofl:
Does he still require you to notify him when you are coming? and not to show up unexpectedly? Does he still have areas off limits except for a few of his buds?
If i remember correctly, He was sued by a small group of hunters due to deceptive practices. As in,,, selling day hunts in YOUR stands while you were not there (which is why you have to notify him when you are coming)
I wrote him a check (prematurely)then after learning more about the "club" I demanded my check back (same day) and almost had a physical altercation before getting my check and the elmoelmoelmoelmo out of there. ::gone: