Who goes to H@!!?

Who goes to H@11?

• No one...there is no 'H@11'

Votes: 9 15.8%
  • Only the worst sinners (Mass murderers...etc)

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Anyone who doesn't put their faith in Jesus Christ

Votes: 47 82.5%
  • Those who don't practice their beliefs, no matter what religion they are.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

BANDERSNATCH

Who do you think will go to H@!!? (whatever you think it may be...Eternal fire, infinite unconsciousness...etc)

No one?

Only the worst 'sinners'..murders...etc?

Those who don't put their faith in Jesus Christ?

Those who, no matter what religion they adhere to, don't practice all of it's teachings?

Guy

In some way, I HAVE to believe that murderers, rapists, kidnappers and any other wrongdoer will go below. There is just no excuse for crime against another human being.

DanSmith

Banned
fact

:rolleyes:
BANDERSNATCH said:
Who do you think will go to H@!!? (whatever you think it may be...Eternal fire, infinite unconsciousness...etc)

No one?

Only the worst 'sinners'..murders...etc?

Those who don't put their faith in Jesus Christ?

Those who, no matter what religion they adhere to, don't practice all of it's teachings?
not being verry superstitious h.e.l.l could not exist. on the same note I think that santa clause is made up, I think that the tooth fairy is not for real, wiches & gobblins are fiction. religion is for the weak and or or the helpless and hopeless that cannot cope or keep there mind and life within due bounds-- ==Yes it is for for the weak.or lost mind

one_shot_no_mor

ACCEPT Jesus Christ as Savior

Jesus said "I am the way, the truth and the life. No man comes to the Father except through me".

EVERYONE who does not accept that Jesus died on the cross so that our sins can be forgiven; that he rose from the dead and ascended to Heaven; and that He alone is the Living God is doomed to eternal ****ation...

GeauxLSU

Dan,
What are your beliefs regarding any type of existence after death?

Bandy,
I can not answer your general question. Plenty of things tell met the answer to your question is simply the third chioce but many other things tell me it's not that simple.... :confused:

Hunt/fish safely,
Phil

BANDERSNATCH

GoLSU,

I agree. I don't believe that there is a carved-in-stone answer, as I personally believe that those who have never heard the Gospel will be judged by the 'light' that they have. He said that He would 'write His laws on our hearts" and that may be the standard for many.

I should have added a "Not sure" option.

My bad....

Bandy

Handgunner

Dan, enlighten me...

religion is for the weak and or or the helpless and hopeless that cannot cope or keep there mind and life within due bounds

And in your mind, define for me "weak, helpless, and hopeless"...

Bandy -- Hard poll. I would like to think that any sin is forgiveable, but in that same breath, I don't see how a child murderer/rapist can just ask for forgiveness and it be granted.

People that cuss often make me wonder. In the Bible is says "thou shalt not use God's name in vain". Two of my uncle's use "that" word as frequently as someone would use "if, and, but, for, etc.."...

But they are two of the best men I've known. They'd give you the shirt off their back and give up their life if it meant helping someone else. It's hard to think they'd go to #ell for just using a word... :confused:

But, who knows?

H

HT2

Pretty Simple answer.......

If you don't believe in God and put your faith in him......

You will spend eternity in ****.........

All you have to do is receive him.......

It costs you nothin'......

Think about it..... :)

Tom Borck

Banned
Maybe this will help!

A thermodynamics professor had written a take home exam for his graduate students. It had one question:

Is **** exothermic or endothermic? Support your answer with a proof.

Most of the students wrote proofs of their beliefs using Boyle's Law or some variant. One student, however wrote the following:

First, we postulate that if souls exist, then they must have some mass.

If they do, then a mole of souls can also have a mass. So, at what rate are souls moving into **** and at what rate are souls leaving? I think that we can safely assume that once a soul gets to ****, it will not leave. Therefore, no souls are leaving.

As for souls entering ****, lets look at the different religions that exist in the world today. Some of these religions state that if you are not a member of their religion, you will go to ****. Since there are more than one of these religions and people do not belong to more than one religion, we can project that all people and all souls go to ****.

With birth and death rates as they are, we can expect the number of souls in **** to increase exponentially.

Now, we look at the rate of change in volume in ****. Boyle's Law states that in order for the temperature and pressure in **** to stay the same, the ratio of the mass of souls and volume needs to stay constant.

So, if **** is expanding at a slower rate than the rate at which souls enter ****, then the temperature and pressure in **** will increase until all **** breaks loose.

Of course, if **** is expanding at a rate faster than the increase of souls in ****, than the temperature and pressure will drop until **** freezes over.

broadhead

Tom....I can not believe that I sat and read that in its entirety...I mean eternity....I'm going home now and get a life. :whip: :bounce:

Randy

I guess it depends on what you mean by "faith in God?" If you mean that you have faith that he sent his son to save you of your sins then yes. But "faith" by definition means "belief in God." You can't just believe there is a God. A lot of people believe there is a God the just deny Him. They won't make it! You can't just believe an then you're on your way! There is more to it than just "faith."

Delton,
Fortunately it is just that easy. If a child rapist/murder truly means it and repents of his sins, then the Bible says he'll make it. I say fortunately because we all sin and He will forgive us. I don't know if God thinks any one sin is worse than any other but they are all sins never the less and must be forgiven. An unforgiven adulterer will serve the same time in hades as the child rapist/murderer. Likewise all those forgiven will serve the same time in Heaven.

Hunting Teacher

Guy said:
In some way, I HAVE to believe that murderers, rapists, kidnappers and any other wrongdoer will go below. There is just no excuse for crime against another human being.
Guy,
I hear what you are saying from a human standpoint. I feel like I don't want these people to be able to go to heaven. Yet, God says ALL sin seperates us from Him. I believe Jesus grace is sufficient to cover every sin ever committed including rape, child abuse, murder etc.
That being said, can I honestly say I want those people in heaven? It is probably a sin to feel this way but the answer is "no." None the less, I think there will be some there.
As far as that goes, both David and Moses were murderers. Ted Bundy was as dispicable of human as ever walked the face of this earth. Yet after spending extensive time with him, James Dobson said he believed Bundy had accepted Christ and was going to heaven. Does my human side understand it or accept it? NO!!!
But, my faith tells me that God knows what is right and wrong. Not me.
Teach
Bandy, I hope this isn't getting off your post. I feel it is related.
Teach

BANDERSNATCH

Not at all. Although I only cared to see the results of the poll, I figured I would get some expressed opinions here.

Let me add that even though one responder was on the verge of being insulting to many on here, I appreciate the fact that he felt he could respond with a dissenting viewpoint.

What is true is independent of what one believes. No matter what each of us think, H@11 either is there or it isn't. There will be some kind of consciousness after death or there won't be.

I have to agree too with the fact that even the worst murderers have as much right to come to Christ as any of us did. I may not have been a mass murderer (at least not that y'all know! LOL) but there's plenty there that I'm glad He "counts against me no more".

Jeffrey Dommer (sp?) also apparently converted in prison. As an outsider I hope that it is true. Were I to be one of the parents of one of his victims I'm sure that I'd want him to fry in H@!!.

Bandy

gordon 2

Where **** is equal to hades and hades is equal to the city dump, well I've been down in the dumps for a few things I done!

TurkeyCreek

#3...by saying "faith in Jesus Christ" i am assuming that means believing that He died on the cross for our sins and for the salvation of all who believe.

#3 is THE way... :clap:

DanSmith

Banned
my answer

GeauxLSU said:
Dan,
What are your beliefs regarding any type of existence after death?

Hunt/fish safely,
Phil
well , I have NO beliefs of an "AFTER LIFE" , I know that when My body(SUCH As IT IS) , stops to live.. IF my flesh is not eaten it will someday rot. THE END . get your head screwed on right people ,WAKE UP!!

Dudley Do-Wrong

You can't just believe there is a God. A lot of people believe there is a God the just deny Him
Randy, you are so right. The Bible says that the demons believe and tremble. It's not enough just to believe God exists, one must have a deep, committed, and personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Through that relationship comes faith, repentence, and forgiveness.
Dan, I really feel sorry for you. You say that Christians are hopeless, but you are so wrong. If anything, we are full of hope and assurance through Jesus Christ. You say we are weak, it takes courage to defy the mainstream secular world we live in. I must point out that this is a spiritual support forum, if you are here seeking encouragement then you are welcome. If you are seeking knowledge, then ask. But if you are here to harass, I will nicely and humbly ask you not to.
To all my brothers, let me point out that if we all got what we deserve we would all go to h***. If anyone thinks that they can get to heaven by being a nice person, please read Ephesians 2:8,9; also let me point out that if we could get to heaven by our own efforts, then why did Christ have to die on the cross?

I forget the exact quote, but it goes something like this: "The greatest victory the devil ever won was for people to think h@11 doesn't exist." I believe it does and faith in Jesus is the salvation.

GeauxLSU

DanSmith said:
well , I have NO beliefs of an "AFTER LIFE" , I know that when My body(SUCH As IT IS) , stops to live.. IF my flesh is not eaten it will someday rot. THE END . get your head screwed on right people ,WAKE UP!!
Dan,
Thanks for answering. I tell you what, I'll not disrespect your opinion if you don't disrespect mine. Deal? :)
You made a reference about 'weak/lost minds'... of believers. Have you researched that or is it just an opinion?
http://www.godandscience.org/apologetics/sciencefaith.html
By the way, I'm curious, if I'm wrong (believing), what have I lost? If you're wrong.... ?
Hunt/fish safely,
Phil