Could This Really Happen???

Toliver

Judging by the vegetation and the feeder in the background, I say it's a set up picture. A hoax if you will. It is OBVIOUSLY not the right season and deer, being the law abiding critters that they are, would NEVER poach over bait out of season. So therefore I have to believe the picture was done as a joke. But I could be wrong. It's been known to happen.

Al33

It would be more believable if .............

the two bucks in the jeep were buck sergeants and the two critters on the jeep had towels on their heads. I would certainly enjoy viewing it more.

Al

gtaff

Banned
Those are unethical deer. I see a feeder and I do think there may be a fence in the background. :p

H

HT2

Could this happen?????

Lordy, I hope not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:speechles :speechles :speechles :speechles :speechles :speechles :speechles :speechles :speechles :speechles :speechles :speechles :speechles

Slug-Gunner

Ambushed....

gtaff said:
Those are unethical deer. I see a feeder and I do think there may be a fence in the background. :p

They must have "ambushed" the men when they came to refill that feeder in the background. Just goes to show what "greed" will get you, especially if you forgot you were carrying a "doe in estrus" scent pad with you at the time. I wonder if they "sqealed like pigs" when they were "mounted"?
:rolleyes: :eek: :speechles :eek:

Darryl

Toliver said:
Judging by the vegetation and the feeder in the background, I say it's a set up picture. A hoax if you will. It is OBVIOUSLY not the right season and deer, being the law abiding critters that they are, would NEVER poach over bait out of season. So therefore I have to believe the picture was done as a joke. But I could be wrong. It's been known to happen.

:bounce: :whip:

Rebel 3

The second Jeff Foxworthy hunting video shows two deer jumping a hunter will he rides his atv. They tie him up on the bumper and take off with him.

teethdoc

Look at the scrub brush. They are in the Texas Hill Country. Hunting over bait is legal there.
I think it is tacky for them to drive around with their kill on their hood.