Skeet & Trap League Begins 1/8/08

Wing Shootin

We will be starting a new Quarter of Skeet and Trap shooting on Tuesday nights at the Wolf Creek / Tom Lowe Shooting Grounds located in S.W. Atlanta. Each quarter lasts for 11 weeks followed by an awards banquet where trophies are awarded for best teams as well and individual achievement. The cost is $ 40.00 to join the league and everyone from novice shooters to world champions are involved. Typically the new shooters are teamed up with a veteran shooter who can give them shooting advice. The overall goal is to have fun and introduce non-shooters to shooting sports while allowing world class shooters an opportunity to pass along valuable experience. Each Tuesday night we meet at the shooting clubhouse at 6:30 and shoot 2 rounds of Skeet or Trap. We encourage you to come out and play even if you don`t have your own gun. The facility has automatics as well as over/unders for rent. Below is a link to our website.
www.league.claytalk.com

Attachments

• Wolf Creek.jpg
    Wolf Creek.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 298
i'm interested in trying this,but couldn't find directions.could you help me out?i have a o/u that needs breaking in,and so do i.have always wanted to do something like this,just never had chance.not sure even now,but would like to try!!

hizzoner51

pm sent

i'm interested in trying this,but couldn't find directions.could you help me out?i have a o/u that needs breaking in,and so do i.have always wanted to do something like this,just never had chance.not sure even now,but would like to try!!

PM'd with information