Reflex

Craig Knight

Just picked up a nearly new but used very little Reflex Bighorn Hunter completely set up with everything . Does any body know when these were made and what kind of speed these are capable of @ 70lbs.,with carbon arrows 28" draw 100gr.,muzzy's? Thanks in advance for any info. Craig :clap:

kcausey

Banned
Craig...

first of all, do you have a single cam or two cam?

I have a reflex bighorn single cam...
6 years old and awesome.
if this site hadn't changed, you could read about the luck i have had with it. IBO is 291 on it, with my set up, i shoot 312fps. placed in several tournaments. I have a muzzy zero effect, shoot carbon force arrows with it. 24 1/4" long with 75 grain muzzy's and 85 grain sidewinders. i have one pin from 10 to 35 yards with 3" on drop. Killed several deer with it. best of all, i crcked my limbs last year before sapelo....string broke....and hoyt warranteed the limbs....machined new one's, and installed them for no charge.. (hoyt makes reflex) i pull 70lbs as well. You have a very durable and sweet shooting bow......do you have the redwood handle, or rubber? wood feels great. for the price i paid new....299 dollars new....prolly spent over 1200 on it all together.

kcausey

Banned
you got...

a good deal........i think that single cam is a freak of hoyt's nature