Bushnell Banner or Legend?

Blue Iron

Banned
I was just wondering what ya'll think about these 2 scopes? I've had a 3X9X40 Legend, it was a nice scope that was clear, bright and held zero well. Never had a Banner, I'm looking at buying one of the 2, Which do ya'll recomend?

DaGris

Banned
I have a Bushnell Banner 6x18x50.....its a very good scope...very clear......I even dropped my rifle out of my stand last year (dont ask :banginghe) ....and Bushnell replaced it for free:cool:

bevills1

I've used Banner scopes for 30 plus years on rifles up to 338 Win Mag with zero problems ever. They are bright and clear, and they are the most scope for the money IMO.

SnowHunter

I had a Bushnell Banner 3-9x50 on my Stevens, and it was clear in dark and light conditions, and didnt have any issues holding a zero

pdog06

I have Banner 6-24x40 on a 22-250. It is really clear upto about 18power. Anything above that it is a little blurry around the edges. I do alot of knob adjustment shooting long range and have never had a problem with it returning to zero. I say they are good scopes for the money, but I'd stay with the 6-18 or smaller.

mike

Blue Iron

Banned
I have Banner 6-24x40 on a 22-250. It is really clear upto about 18power. Anything above that it is a little blurry around the edges. I do alot of knob adjustment shooting long range and have never had a problem with it returning to zero. I say they are good scopes for the money, but I'd stay with the 6-18 or smaller.

mike

Really wanted a 4-12, but seems the only 4-12 they make is an "air gun" scope according to riflescopes.com?

Lead Poison

Neither...

When buying a Bushnell make SURE to buy an Elite 3200 or 4200. The Elites are much better scopes.

Pass on the Banner and Legend and buy an Elite. You'll glad you did in the long run.

Blue Iron

Banned
I've got an Elite 3200 on my 6MM, and really like it, I'm thinking I'll probably stick with them, hunted in the rain yesterday morning and eveing without any problems.