Unicoi Show...

alex30808

Just wonderin' whos going to the show at Unicoi this Jan. Who's goin as a vendor and who's going to see what's being vended?

I just got off the phone with Ronnie and I should be back in my usual spot in the fireplace room.

Yall stop in and chat a while.

Huntinfool

I'm planning on making the drive this year. I hope folks don't opt out this year just cause the big show is in the ATL this year. That would be a shame...

dutchman

I have another commitment and will not be there. I hope to make the Perry show, however.

trkyhntr70

We might go, theres not much to do in Jan. except day dream about turkey season...

Dudley Do-Wrong

I'm not going to vend, but I plan on bein there.

Gadget

Hoping to be there again.

DP, have Lamar put one on the side for me.........;)

Last edited:

alex30808

Glad to know so many of yall are going to be there...I look forward to seeing everyone and yep...there'll be a few extra chairs in the booth for chattin and catchin up.

bossgobbler

unicoi

Alex,
It was good to talk to you the other night. Glad we got everything straightened out. I will stop by the booth first chance I get.
Bossgobbler

hizzoner51

Unicoi Show

I hope to attend this year. It will be my first. I've never been much on doing things like this before now. I must be getting old....

Nitro

Banned
Unicoi is fun............there will be at least a thousand years of Turkey hunting experience in one room...........

Bring money!

hawglips

Banned
When and where is the show? (Never been...)