Dicks Ammo Sale On 11-23-07

boneboy96

I'd be hard pressed to go to any Dick's store and spend any of my $ there. They'd have to be giving it away for me to step foot in there again! Can you tell I don't care for their customer service???:mad:

frankwright

They probably won't have any. Last weekend they advertised Remington UMC 9mm for $6.98 per box if you bought ten boxes. The ad came out in Sundays paper. I was there about 11:00 Monday morning to buy 20 boxes. They said we just sold our last box.
They probably had very little to start with.

PIMO

17 HMR

ammo is $15.99 at dicks compared to 10.99 everywhere else. Not impressed with their hunting selection as well.

Jack Flynn

We just had a Dicks open here in town. I'll never go there again. They will be out of business in a couple of years imo here anyway. Prices are way to high! Why would they put it at a mall? Full of cellphone talking baggy pants idiots.....

georgiaboy

I went Sat. for the first time. Their ammo was on sale and even at full price it was much cheaper than Mack's or BassPro (Federal Black Cloud). I wasn't impressed with anything else about the store, but I was happy I blundered into buy one get one 50% off while stocking up for a MO duck hunt.

SmokyMtnSmoke

It was much better as Galyans. Those people had a good thing going. To bad Dick's didn't keep their (Galyans) business model.

95% of their rifle ammo is Remington Core-Lokt. You'd think they'd never heard of Winchester, Hornady, Black Hills.