Panther/Bigfoot Poll

Are Black Panthers real IN GEORGIA (not a zoo escaped animal)?

• No, so quit talking about them, ban all panther talk

Votes: 30 22.9%
  • Yes, I will get pictures when I can, long live panther talk

Votes: 83 63.4%
  • Who Cares about panther talk

Votes: 18 13.7%

• Total voters

RackNBeardOutdoors

I know there are cougars/ tan panthers in Florida and out West, but, are Black Panthers and Bigfoot real, should all the talk about them be banned from this site. I'm not trying to be a pot stirr'r, just seeing what the majority of folks on here believe. I've personally never seen one, but there are alot of people talking about seeing them all the time. Just curious.:huh::huh:

ronmac13

i dont know

there could be and could not be.

Why do you need picture proof of them?

has anyone ever sen a picture of god? and alot of people believe in him.

Researcher31726

Gone But Not Forgotten
In my opinion, the talk should not be banned. I happen to be a believer, so I admit that I am as active in those threads as others may be in other topic threads. Those threads may take up space on the forum, but I don't think they get the Woodyites as riled up against each other as other topics. Some comments are posted by believers, others by non-believers, others with tongue in cheek (which I do myself sometimes.) Also, although some comments are posted on threads in other forums, maybe to admittedly do some stirring, but the plurality are posted on Outdoor FACT or FICTION....
Sue

RackNBeardOutdoors

i dont know

there could be and could not be.

Why do you need picture proof of them?

has anyone ever sen a picture of god? and alot of people believe in him.

I don't think they had pictures back then, but yes, many people did see Jesus when he was alive, so that's proof enough for me.....:whip:

THREEJAYS

Yes I saw one on the way to the store yesterday but didn't have camera.:bounce:

redlevel

I once saw a cow eat a bird dog. We were bird hunting right outside Newnan, Georgia.

WishIwuzhuntin

I know they are real. I have seen them with my own eyes. Therefore, I do not really care what anyone else thinks-I know what I have seen.

Researcher31726

Gone But Not Forgotten
when i see a dead one from ga. i will believe:rolleyes:

Gee, you non-believers are picky! :bounce::biggrin3:

Wanting: photos:banana:...ones from Georgia (need GPS coordinates or address or photo in front of the road sign...?)...:biggrin3::biggrin3:

Just kidding, AWBH. This is something we can agree to disagree on:cool:::;...our belief in the legendary black panther (among other creatures:hair:) that haunts the woods and hills of the wonderful state of Georgia...:biggrin2:

Sue

Ed in North Ga.

I love stuff like this-:banana:

the non belivers want proof....the belivers dont have any they can give as foolproof proof----> yet...people see them..and are promptly labeled as liars.

sooo...Im a beliver and I want proof from a non-beliver that they dont exist. Cant be too hard for you guys- your true belivers that such things cant possibly exist- no way no how.....so, I turn the tables- I let you deal the hand.

simple as that. :bounce:

give us a valid reason on why an animal/s that *could* feasibly be here- not be.
And prove it. Once an for all-

cant be that hard....can it???. I mean, ya`ll non-belivers must know something we belivers dont appearently....some secret that only you know? maybe someone walked every inch of the state and came to a conclusion that they didnt see what they were looking for, so dang it, it just must not be there. So there. proof.

A quote from a DNR Ranger in Helen years ago " There are no coyotes or wolves in North Georgia".

hey- he musta knew, he`s DNR after all!-
maybe those yotes are really beavers with bad DNA, yes?

knifemaker

I know there are cougars/ tan panthers in Florida and out West, but, are Black Panthers and Bigfoot real, should all the talk about them be banned from this site. I'm not trying to be a pot stirr'r, just seeing what the majority of folks on here believe. I've personally never seen one, but there are alot of people talking about seeing them all the time. Just curious.:huh::huh:

If you know there are cougars ( panthers ) in FL. Why can't they also be in GA ? The state line is about as wide as a laser line, and there isn't any fence. And as far as black, just like cats and dogs, couldn't they have different colors in the same litter.

RackNBeardOutdoors

If you know there are cougars ( panthers ) in FL. Why can't they also be in GA ? The state line is about as wide as a laser line, and there isn't any fence. And as far as black, just like cats and dogs, couldn't they have different colors in the same litter.

I didn't say there couldn't be a normal cougar maybe down in South Ga and I'm not saying that is not possible for one to be in the state, but seeing THOUSANDS of sightings and reporting it on a weekly basis is getting about ridiculous. Heck, there might be a black one, like I said, I have never seen one, but why are there so many reported, and no proof??? If you really want to get detailed about it.:huh:

MICHAEL TAYLOR

They Are Real

I Have Seen A Panther At Joe Krutz Wma, About 5 Years Ago. He Was Walking Next To The River Down There. I Have Not Said Anything Before Because Of The Bull You Get From The Non Believers. I Have Watched And Read Everything About Big Foots Also. There Is Proff Out There, But You Will Always Have People Saying There Is Nothing Out There. Those Same People Said O. J. Was Not Guilty , And Michael Jackson Is Not A Child Molester. You Will Never Prove It To Everyone. Those People Are Everywhere,