Jim Thompson.....

Just 1 More

I kid you not... I was at the gym last night running on the treadmill (ok,, walking fast) and this woman walks by with a t-shirt on that says,,, "JIM THOMPSON" something... I could not read all of it but did see your name as part of some advertisement on her shirt... I didn't want to be to obvious because I probably would have gotten slapped.. It was being stretched out pretty good.. :bounce:

I'll make a point of reading it if she is there, wearing it friday evening,,,, HOWEVER,, You will be responsible for any harm I receive

Last edited:

Kdog

Better stop now! Jill reads this also. :speechles :speechles :speechles

Kdog

Jeff Phillips

Ya'll know Jim is into fashions. Maybe he started a line of work out clothes for gals in his spare time :p

PHIL M

Gone But Not Forgotten
I knew there was a reason for him spending so much time at victoria secrets! ;)

H

HT2

Just one......

Ain't no tellin'......

"JT" is renowned "WORLD WIDE"!!!!!!!!!

He's probably got them shirts all over place...... ;)

HuntinTom

Retired Moderator
It Was Just One of His Groupies...

They're all over the world... :)

Handgunner

Like others have said, probably a fan of his from long ago, when he was in a rock band..... :D

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Part of me would say it is a fan from long ago.....a long long time ago....

The other part of me (the realistic side) says it probably said something like...

Jim and Jill Thompson
Realtors All Day..Every Day

or Visit us on the web
www.jimandjillthompson.com we have a few shirts out there that say that, although they probably dont fit my clients as well:D

Jim

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Just 1 More said:
You mean he is not the ONLY Jim Thompson in this world? :bounce:

Heck no, we were Governor of Ohio or Idaho or somewhere around there and we are even blessed to have another Jim Thompson (who sells Real Estate as well) on the forum....JimT2 out of Oconee:D

Jim

Handgunner

Can we get a smilie on here of a lil' guy scratching his head? ::huh: 3 or 4 Jim Thompsons? One who lives in Acworth, another on Oconee, one's a govenor, the other specializes in women's wear, one sales cars....................... :confused:

Talk about a jack of all trades!