Gobbling saturday morning!!

GA DAWG

Was on our club deer huntin saturday. Had 2 jakes tearing the woods down!!!!! Probably gobbled 20 times..They will be gooduns next year:bounce: Come on March.

turky93

dang i bet you got the fever now. i know i do,lol last week i saw a mature tom in full strut in the middle of a field,with about 7 other birds. you think its the warm weather?

GA DAWG

It was definatly not the warm weather saturday morning lol... It was pretty dern cold friday and saturday.. I think they are just practicing..

JW!

Was in Kansas the week of 12/20 quail hunting - Dogs pointed a nice covey of quail we dropped a few and the shotgun blasts made Gobblers sound their fool heads off for a bit!
I tore my ball point pen apart and used the pen barrel like a wingbone call. We got to see two real nice Toms till the dogs could no longer stand it and busted em
JW

threadfin-nole

was hunting my club in Hamilton (Harris County) last Saturday and 8 toms, 4 jakes, and 9 hens came out on the plot and fed for 2 hours. No deer showd up but it really got me pumped for March!!!!!