What's up with the deer????

gtaff

Banned
Don't these animals read and watch the commercials and check the solunar table? I had the latest greatest scent, Summit deer stand, brand new Hoyt bow, Corn out and a 20 ft fence (just kijdding). I even was out when the WSB solunar table said that was when the deer are supposed to move and did not see a single thing. Oh well so goes deer hunting. :whip:

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
You just never know when they will show up. Pouring rain and howling winds and not an acorn in sight (ok so maybe too many acorns in sight)and there they are.

Jim

huntnnut

GONetwork Member
I guess they missed the WSB program... :bounce:

They were probably watching the outdoor channel trying to stay updated on how to avoid us humans... :D

Al33

Funny thing,

It seems when I am the most pumped and expectant about a particular stand, time, weather, or whatever, I often do not see a thing. Both of my best two bucks came when I really didn't expect to see much at all. ::huh: Go figure. :rolleyes:

Al

roadkill

Some of them don't have any sense of time! Thurs. they were supose to feed between 4:23 PM and 6:23 PM. They didn't come out until 7:30 PM, and wouldn't come into range. What's up with that?! ::huh:

Ga-Spur

You got them deer right where you want them now. Go again tomorrow while the count down clock is running.

H

HT2

Gt.....

Patience.....

Patience......

It's still really early......

Give it another week or two.....

It's gonna "BUST LOOSE"!!!!!! :) :)