Prayer request

Havana Dude

Please pray for the family of one of my co-workers. The Jackson family could sure use uplifting this morning. Eddie was a co-worker of mine at the Fire Dept here in Tally. Yesterday afternoon, he was killed by a drunk driver, while riding his motorcycle home after a session of re-orientation to our dept. You see, Eddie has been in Iraq 2 out of the 3 years he was employed here. He just returned home and was attending orientation classes in order to return to work here. 35 years old, leaves a wife and children and a multitude of family and friends.

Al33

Will do!

Praying for the Jackson's and all who knew Eddie and suffer this tragic loss.

Al

HuntinTom

Retired Moderator
Hate to Hear This News...

Prayers added to the others for his family, friends, and co-workers...

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Very Sad indeed. My Prayers go out to his family and friends.

Handgunner

Praying for all involved... Tragic loss for the family... :( ::;

Beagler

Prayer goes out for his family and friends

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
You got it Havana, help keep his family's spirits up, they will need you.

Jim

H

HT2

Havana.....

You got it bud.....

My thoughts and prayers are headed your way........

Keep the faith..... :)

Havana Dude

Ht2

It happened right as you leave Havana, just before Coastal Lumber Company. It is indeed a sad story. I talked with the first on scene deputy, who I know, and he said it was definately a drunk driver in the truck, but that also my co-worker, witnesses say, was hauling tail. Thanks for all the comments .

H

HT2

Hd......

Is that the Lumber company on the left just as you pass thru "HINSON"?????? ::huh: ::huh:

Right there at that fairly "sharp" curve????

TurkeyCreek

Prayers go out to that family...that is so tragic!!

Lostoutlaw

Prayers go up and blessings come down

You can be sure the family and friends are in my prayers ::; ::; Go to war to fight for our freedom and the right to get Drunk :flag: then get run over by a drunk driver this is life and it sure is sad ::;

Havana Dude

Ht2

Yep, just before that curve is a store on the right hand side. It happened right there. You are only about 2 miles from my house right there HT. Look me up if you ever need anything.

H

HT2

Hd......

I would but it's so late when I'm rollin' thru there.....

Maybe one day though.... :)