Macon BPS on MLK Monday?

turtlebug

A few PM's have flown around about meeting up at BPS in Macon on this Monday.

Anyone?

Anyone?

I ain't driving two hours one way with with my kids just to buy bobbers! I hate to drive, but I'll make the trip if anyone else wants to go and do a late lunch or something. :smash:

dutchman

I would, but, work might interfere. Y'all have fun.

Red Man

I can probably do that. I will have my son this weekend also.

turtlebug

its right around the corner from my office i will be there.

Well I can't possibly pass up shopping at BPS or lunch with Priveye now I can I? Count me and the kids in. Ya think Cindy might wanna come as well? What time can you take for lunch and such?

Sultan of Slime

anytime i will call you tomorrow and yes cindy and the baby will meet us.And imagine that a great BBQ place is right accross the street from BPS.

Who else wants to join us?

turtlebug

Bump.......

60Grit

Y'all really gonna do this???

Make your time public, in case some of us other folks want to trek two hours to join you...??:huh:

Thebody

If it's not a private meeting I would like to meet some new friends. I will be there looking at some land I am going to lease in Bibb County. I should be done by noon and was going to stop and shop anyway.

turtlebug

I PLAN on leaving the house between 7 and 8am which will put me and the kids there between 9 and 10. Priveye, you've got my cell so call me when you or Cindy start to head over. Yes, I can find PLENTY to do in BPS while I wait on everyone to get there, especially since the archery shop didn't have the recurve I wanted when I got there yesterday.....after they told me they did over the phone. :banginghe

Thebody, you see my avatar? That's me, I'll have two rugrats with me, one 14 year old boy almost 6' and a 10 year old girl with long diry-blonde hair. I can't tell anyone what I'll be wearing just yet because I'm heading to the mall right now for something warm and fashionable for tomorrow. :p You know I don't get up north very often and just ain't used to that cold weather! :rofl:

Just holler, cause I'm gonna be there. Oh yeah, and yall keep your cell phone on, cause you know I can get lost just going to the bathroom......................:rofl::rofl::rofl:

60Grit

I've got a bps gift card for Christmas, I'll be dragging the boy down with me to see if I can find a bargain. If you see a 6' tall ugly fat guy dragging a whiny 8 yr. old around by his ear, see avatar, that'll be me.

Red Man

Well I am game anytime between 11:00 & 12.:30.
That sounds good to me. I will be there with my 16 year old son. Turtle bug you know me. Anyone else check out the avitar and add a camo cap.

Jranger

I've got a bps gift card for Christmas, I'll be dragging the boy down with me to see if I can find a bargain. If you see a 6' tall ugly fat guy dragging a whiny 8 yr. old around by his ear, see avatar, that'll be me.

What about the mohawk?::ke:

60Grit

What about the mohawk?::ke:

I'm growing stubble now....It just didn't look good with my pear shape, and my season is fall, so it just wasn't working with my colors....:rofl:

Does that mean that the Hawk part of the Mo is molting??? :bounce:

Jranger

I'm growing stubble now....It just didn't look good with my pear shape, and my season is fall, so it just wasn't working with my colors....:rofl:

Does that mean that the Hawk part of the Mo is molting??? :bounce:

:whip::whip::bounce:

RonRon

I may be there with grand boys..we're looking at double stands for next year. Will probably be there around 11:00 or 12:00.

turtlebug

Okay, going to bed so we can make the trek tomorrow.

Just a note, if my daughter tells ya'll about her chicken pox, yes, after sitting in Youth Care today for two hours, she has a VERY MILD case of them, even though she had the vaccine a few years back :huh: :confused: but they seem to be confined to her stomach and back with no fever and she doesn't feel bad. Just letting everyone know because she does LOVE TO TALK and I didn't want anyone thinking I was luring them into a bout with a nuisance childhood disease. :bounce:

See you guys and gals tomorrow!!! :banana:

Everyone have a safe trip! Drive careful!

Sultan of Slime

T-Bug i just got your pm i will stop by there tomorrow and we can hash out the details for our camping trip. i will be there about 11:45.And if any of yall see me before i see you dont sneak up behind me in my blind spot or i might whack you with my purse and scream like a girl!!!

Latest posts