Wanted: Boar

SCREDNECK

I live in Upstate , SC. I am in need of a fairly decent boar for my baypen to help train my dogs. I have a farily good sized russian gilt but she doesnt have enough grit to fight the dogs off.
She is good for starting pups on but as soon as they start to catch she cant keep them off even with just one dog at a time.

I am not sure how they new reg would effect the transfer of a hog here in SC at this time but if you have something that would meet my needs contact me and we will work something out. I have fixed my Bay pen and holding pens where the only way they will get out now is to fly over 8ft fences.

Was looking at a large domestic boar at the sale the other day but he was too big for me 850# only 33 dollars but I dont want a crushed dog or me.

jay sullivent

i know a guy in harlem that has a 100 pounder. they had more that they sent to get processed but this one was kinda small. they got it out with the goats now. he'd probably let it go for decent price, but you'll have to catch it. the field it's in is 4 or 5 acres with a large pond.